Honda OEM paint on valve covers...

what exactly is the process to get that type of feeling on the paint? like the roughness, cause i have a LS and i want my valve cover red or blue and i want it to look stock…but they dont sell em in diff colors OEM style


You should be able to buy ripple paint at an automotive store. Make sure it’s high heat resistant.

ok, so its called ripple paint?

Just use jasco to take off the paint on the valve cover. It will still stay pretty bumpy.

I’m not sure, but I think it’s referred to as “wrinkle-finish” paint, because it starts to wrinkle after you coat a surface with it. Supposedly, the finish gets more ‘wrinkly’ as you heat it while it dries…