Hose question for intake

Finally putting my short ram on. :cross:
Yes, Ive looked over the site a bit and I know it’s in the Teg Tips. :jerkoff: However, I dont want to drill a hole and I know Ive talked to some of you that have put on a Y or T bar to substitue for the loss of an extra hole. I was just wondering where I could purchase a hose like that - Autozone, Napa, or is it some kind of hardware store?
Im guessing it cant be some crappy tube as it does get some heat.

Anyways, some help would be mostly appreciated.

its called vacuum hose…any autoparts store will carry it.