How do people drive without A/C, P/S, ABS?

boosting with the a/c on would be nice i’ll admit it. but performance over anything else for my teg. mines a summer only car any way so when i take it out it’s to enjoy the nice weather not to cruise with the windows up. no powersteering never had a issue daily drove a teg 4 years without you get used to it real quick.

My DA9 was my first car and still got it today. I bought the car without those either. It was difficult at first because I did not know manual at all. I eventually got use to it very quick maybe in a week. I guess I got use too it. I did put back my heater because I would cruise at night and it will get cold in some nights, I drive with my windows down ALL the time except on rainy days. But other than that, I love how my engine bay is clean.

Only thing I disabled was power steering. Like most people said, you get used to it. Then when you go in a car that does have it, turning the wheel is way to easy.

I kept p/s and ditched all, wouldn’t mind a/c again but turbo kit won’t allow it yet…

how did u loop the rack???.. cuz i tryed to find a manual rack …n couldnt findone

ABS isnt THAT important but PS and AC…#musthaves

Since my car is mostly used for track use, I dont have any of those. Here is a good write up for removing your power steering http://www.team-integra.net/forum/19-projects-diy-article-talk/199132-best-power-steering-removal-meltman.html

I don’t know about you guys, but I like the luxury. Future plan, I am installing a Greddy turbo kit in my 1992 GSR and yes I am keeping all the options. It is a big challenge. I’m hoping to get it completed by the end of this year.

if the car is strictly a track car, i understand…but if its a daily, i will never understand removing the amenities, i really wont/cant

^That’s exactly what I always said, until my power steering kept leaking. I tried everything and it kept leaking so I finally decided to remove it. The only time I wish I still had it is when i’m trying to hold a drink and backing out of a parking spot. It kinda sucks not having p/s and cup holders then. I still have my a/c and refuse to ever remove it. It gets too hot here in texas not to have it. I wanna turbo my car someday, but if I can’t keep my a/c then it’s not gonna happen.

One would drive a car with said setup the same way one drive without said setup. turn the key, put it in gear, and press the gas to summarize lol

^^^^^Simple as that.