how to fit '99 GSR seats in '91 USDM integra?

I was wondering how I would be able to replace the driver and passenger seats on my '91 GS with '99 GSR seats? How and where will I place the automatic seatbelts that are from my seats? Is it possible to just remove the brackets from my seats and place them on the GSR seats? If not if I use the brackets that are on the GSR seats will I have to bend the bracket to make it fit? A description on how to do the install would be great. I would like to know the safest way to do the install that way I don’t fly out of my car if I get into a wreck.

seats

whatsup, the newer seats bolt right in except for the ones in each seat that’s closest to the shifter console those you have to bend down to put the bolt in,just make sure they’re tight and you’r done

for the seatbelts i think you just take your stock ones off and put them in the new seats, just remove the plugs that are one the seatbelt on the side of the seat not the one on the bottom and on the new seats the wire is there already so all you have to do is plug it in bolt in the two bolts and your done

hope this helps i did this on my car a little while back and sorry if i missed anythin good luck :smiley:

Re: seats

Originally posted by NjDaBiD
[B]whatsup, the newer seats bolt right in except for the ones in each seat that’s closest to the shifter console those you have to bend down to put the bolt in,just make sure they’re tight and you’r done

for the seatbelts i think you just take your stock ones off and put them in the new seats, just remove the plugs that are one the seatbelt on the side of the seat not the one on the bottom and on the new seats the wire is there already so all you have to do is plug it in bolt in the two bolts and your done

hope this helps i did this on my car a little while back and sorry if i missed anythin good luck :smiley: [/B]

which wire is already there and where is it located? Thanks for your help.

which wire

question did you remove the whole wire that runs all the way to the bottom of the seat or did you unplug the seatbeltwire right at the side of the seat ?