How to. RSX seats in DA*pics*

Why wouldnt people just tap/drill new holes where the lined up with the stock rails? Would they be off alot, noticeable?

Hey i seen ur DA before, :up: Those seats look great in the DA, Your the second person in T.O i’ve seen have RSX seats in there DA. The other ride is baby blue with an Accord front end.

Hey, don’t he looks like Vanilla Ice from the profile shot in the car? :rimshot:

Like vanilla ice with some bad ass seats… I finally decided I am going to go with these, and then reuphoster the rear to match, but due to some other projects I am going to try to pick up a entire rsx type s thats been totaled out by insurance and then pull the seats while Im getting everything else I need. Thanks for the write up man. The only think I plan to do different is put in new tack welds instead of bolting the seat to the rail, and cut off the lap belt bracket.

Haha… you guys are funny.
But yea, darin your seats might sit too high in this case. And i installed the rears already. Not completely yet but it matches the front at least and people can sit on them too.
Here’s the pic not the best one but oh well…

I didnt notice you also have manual seatbelts. Do you have any more pictures of the rear?

i already put the rear in my car. i am tryin to get the front but they cost to damn much for right now. what do yall ppl think? here is a link to the thread.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145156

Sorry bud, your write up sucks balls. Do the picture write up and explain more in detail dude. I can’t figure out shit what you’ve done in order to make them fit.

i never said that there is a write up. it was just a few pics to show off what i had done to the rear seats.

Groove_D you got a cup holder!!! HOW :attn: lol

what did u do about seatbelts

Cup holder i posted many times where i got it. No one seem to care.
Seatbelts? What about them? They are manual.

I just picked up a pair of near mint RSX type S seats for my DA today. $150.00:stare: :wink: . Great write up man, cant wait to use it lol. By the way, would anyone know if it would affect anything if they were already drilled to fit an EK?

It wouldn’t matter since you putting DA rails anyways.

you are right, my memory is failing :stare: . Would EK brackets line up any better than the RSX ones? or would I still have to change to DA ones.

What would people with auto seatbelts have to do to make this work, or would it even be worth the trouble.

Do the conversion of the seatbelt. Who needs auto seatbelts anyways?
I can get you a set.

Helloween, why would you use DA brackets? You use YOUR OWN brackets despite on what you have. Same idea.

For how much?

How much are you willing to pay. I don’t even know what they go for.