Hydrogen, oxygen, and cold air induction

I was reading a thread that talked about cold air induction, and why it was better than a short ram. Essentially, the cold air has more oxygen molecules than the hot air. Makes sense, right? well i was thinking, if someone built an electrolysis machine, and essentially forced straight o2 into the motor, what kind of gains would there be?
Im probably rambling, but its an interesting thought, and i would love to hear some discussion on what would happen

Probably about 5 times as much power. That is, if you beef up the engine to handle the enormous amount of stress that will inevitably come about.
Storing the pure oxygen could also be problematic, as 20 gallons of gasoline would require about 250 scuba tanks of oxygen compressed at 3000 psi. Your design should address that problem.

I believe this is the main principle behind nitrous. N2O has a higher ratio of oxygen than air, which is only 21% oxygen. Storage problems with N20 are also eliminated, as N20 can be stored in a liquid state.

Well, that’s my take on it all.

:)well that wraps that up. thanks for the info!

Legend has it that ze Germans tried pure oxygen on piston powered aircraft during world war II and ended up with blocks that were hole-ier than the vatican, so they switched to n2o.