I have some motor questions.

How much can it be milled? I am looking to do a high compression build with my motor, and i was looking at running 11:1 CR but i just want to know what the max is on milling a head. Here is what i planned on running as far as my motor setup.

Stock bore B18a(already have)
Shotpeind LS rods
OEM Rod, and Main Bearings
p73-A0 pistons(USDM b18c5)
OEM Crank
Copper .040" head gasket(already have)
Ported and Polished B18a head(already have)
Crower 403 cams(already have)
Supertech Valves/valvetrain.
Unorthodox adj Cam gears(already have)
Chipped Pr4 Ecu(already have)
Blox,Skunk2, or Eddlebrock Intake manifold
F22 Throttle body(already have)
AEM fuel rail
Bigger injectors( i don’t know what to run)
Walbro 190lph Fuel pump
Fujata CAI
Headman header(already have)

Any help would be appreciated.

Basically i need to know what the max is to Mil a b18a head, what injectors to use for my setup as well as what intake to use?

You could always choose to use P73-00 pistons instead of the USDM A0 version. This way, you won’t have to worry about milling the head too much to gain compression.

I would just use some OEM Prelude Injectors. You can use any intake you want, it’s the filter that makes the most difference.

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;1762110]You could always choose to use P73-00 pistons instead of the USDM A0 version. This way, you won’t have to worry about milling the head too much to gain compression.

I would just use some OEM Prelude Injectors. You can use any intake you want, it’s the filter that makes the most difference.[/QUOTE]

what year Prelude? and i plan on running a K&N cone filter. I have thought of the p73-00 but i cant ever seam to find a set. I meant to say i don’t know what Intake Manifold to use?

http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yahoo.net/intyrpikitb1.html

Thanks Digital.

Also does my Setup sound like it would be ok? I dont plan on making more than ~200-220whp because i drive ~150miles each way for work, I just want something fun to take to open track day and daily drive.