I moved up in the acura world and replaced my g2

I sold my g2 a few months ago actually, in hind sight i wish i still had it.

Well moving up in the acura world i am not the proud owner of this machine

1994 acura legend GS 6 speed sedan

I do miss that nimble " put me anywhere " feeling of the integra alot, that car felt so positive to drive, i had a really good feel for its boundaries it did a good job communicating to me what was going on, it rode harsh but it handled amazing ( by my standards )

[QUOTE=Tippey764;2279771]I sold my g2 a few months ago actually, in hind sight i wish i still had it.

Well moving up in the acura world i am not the proud owner of this machine

1994 acura legend GS 6 speed sedan

I do miss that nimble " put me anywhere " feeling of the integra alot, that car felt so positive to drive, i had a really good feel for its boundaries it did a good job communicating to me what was going on, it rode harsh but it handled amazing ( by my standards )[/QUOTE]

Moved up? lol well at least your happy.

Hmm, well plans for this?

oh my!:inlove: im so jealous. i always wanted another one mine was ls though I traded it for my brothers blue da (which is biggest mistake i ever made) life of my story lol

you better watch out on the headgasket!! Legends are known for blowing the headgaskets :confused:

x2 on the headgasket…but…i never knew they had manual sedans, thought it was just the coupes.

thats what i have been told but never had a issue with head gasket but my brother just recently bought a legend with blown head gasket hes fixing it up for himself

just watch it, a friend of mine bought one, maybe a year or so after the headgasket blew as his wife was driving it back from work

Heated seats and courtesy lights :clap:

i always liked the Legend’s front end…terrible MPG though. To think that this was the “RL” of today…i wish the current RL had a 6 speed.

OMG!!! 4door and 6sp!! thats rare GEM you got man!! great buy!

btw the rl 3.5 engines doesnt have headgasket problems like 3.2 does and i think legend 6 speed tranny will bolt up if im not mistaken

ohhhhhhh snap…yall smell that?! i smell upgrade lol

yeah i know all about these stupid cars, i’ve been a member on acuralegend.org for longer than i’ve owned one. I always find good stuff for them in the junkyard and sell them on the forums.

They offered manual sedans in every year, in 91-93 you could get them in either a base, l or LS, in 94 and 95 you could only get a 5 speed sedan in the L trim and the 6 speed in the GS trim. The ls trim became standard automatic.

They do come in 6 speeds… 6 speed automatics lol

No head gasket problems here, if it does blow it i would just replace it.

Thanks, and i got it for the whopping price of $1100

u lucky bastard lol