I need help finding headlight parts!!!

If anyone, ANYONE, can help and either sell me or tell me where to get these parts I will be so greatly in debt. I need the connectors that go from the car and plug INTO the BLINKER and PARKING LIGHT connectors. So the connectors that are directly attached to the car’s wiring harness, and NOT the part that is in the headlight assembly. PLEASE help me, my old blinker connector had one of the wires snap and break, I have no idea how, and the parking light connector was corroded. I want both left and right, but I NEED left side, well both sides are really the same I guess… I will pay a reasonable price and shipping if you can help me out.

Have you checked your local bone yard, I would check any Honda as the parts may be interchangable :shrug: 94

I literally was there 10min. ago. They had ONE 90-93 (92) integra, and 2 early 90’s legends, all of which had the connectors cut out already…damn, I need lights to drive…

Me too!

Oh man you won’t believe this, but I just discovered my passenger side parking light connector has been corroded and maybe shorted too!

I thought the lightbulb had burnt out but then saw the horror as I was taking the light assembly out.

i have alot…
email me