I need HELP G2IC

Good Afternoon,

My GF has an Aztec Green DB2 GS-R. When she is driving the vehicle around 70 mph there is a high pitch buzzing sound, but when you role the left window down the sounds stops. Has anyone experience this before and if so, what was the soulution to fix this specific problem?

Sounds like the speaker might be picking up some electrical noise. Check the speaker connections.

Air-leak involving the window and weather strip?

Exactly what I was thinking. And can be fixed by replacing the weather strip if it’s damaged or if it’s a fitment problem then you’d need to adjust the door and/or window glass.

http://forums.g2ic.com/announcement.php?f=29

POSTING IN THE CORRECT FORUMS
So you’ve run a search and didn’t find anything, so you need to post a new thread. G2IC forums contains A LOT of different boards. Each one has a description. If you need HELP with something, chances are you need to post in the ASSISTANCE section. ASKING IF A PARTICULAR PRODUCT IS GOOD SHOULD NOT BE POSTED IN ASSISTANCE, BUT RATHER IN THE PRODUCT REVIEWS FORUM. You may NOT post in the General Discussion forum (or any other wrong forum, depending on your subject) just because you think it will get more attention and you’ll get your answer sooner! Read each forum’s or category’s description to help you decide which forum you should post in. It’s a no brainer. If you post in the wrong forum, the thread WILL get (re)moved and you may lose track of it.

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Using appropriate subjects helps the search engine function better!. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.