I want to produce stuff for here on g2ic and other DA community.

I want to start a manufacturing business to produce part’s for people on here like either light’s, instrument panel bezel, arm rest, side molding’s, side skirt’s, thing’s like that. I do have a friend who work for a manufacturing company for plastic only. What you guy’s think?

I sold all my vehicles and have been looking for that perfect gem 92-93 DA9 without any problems like damage, salvage title, or bad paperwork trail like a Bill Of Sale. I live in California. If the seller is not the original owner then I can’t get them to fill out the Duplicate Title form. A lot them say like the Reassignment form or Bill Of Sale form is the title. I laugh and walk away when that happens.

I think it’s great. Make some thin side moldings.

It won’t be awhile till I find me a set of thin side molding’s.

Windshield moldings with clips?

Tell us more about the documentation and design processes of this business you’re thinking of. I don’t know if the market is large enough to support the effort but for a while now I’ve been very interested in the possibility of startups that document, re-engineer and re-produce discontinued parts.

Well right off the top I’m thinking window parts. What are those pieces that hold the glass from slipping front to back? Can’t get em any more. Oooooh, and wouldn’t parts or a good looking delete kit for the front seat belts be nice? Cowls! Engine splash guards!:blah:
I bet the list would be fun to whittle down, but obviously not by me.

There may not be enough volume in Integras alone but thanks to the internet you have access to many old car groups searching for parts to keep em running. Group buys!?! I wish you much good luck on your venture. There’s a market, I hope you find a way to make it profitable for everyone.

So you actually have the facilities and equipment to produce these parts? Based on the list of stuff you rattled off I’m assuming this would be a huge operation since those parts are all made from different materials andI assume different production methods.

If you can start making this stuff that would be amazing and I’m sure you could get donated parts to make molds from or laser scan.

Currently I’m located in city of Adelanto which is next to Victorville. The rent is very cheap a little over $1,000 per month for a 5,000 sq ft business shop with roll up doors. I’m trying to get certain machines to do the job.

Donated part’s would be great or just borrowing them would be even more awesome.

Those clips are already available: https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Acura-Integra-Windshield-Corner-Moulding-White-p/a18756.htm

I was thinking of making clear tail lights for both the coupe and sedan. I know both of the sedan lights the kouki lights curve more while the zenki doesn’t sorta like a box design. I have the coupe tail lights sitting inside my garage. Well what you guy’s think? Which one should I make first?

I already bought the domain which will be www.super69.net(I tried redirecting sometimes it work sometimes it doesn’t) and I was testing water with Wix url is super69oc.wixsite.com/online. It’s under construction but there is a website already there that I did. I never knew how it was so easy to use with Wix versus the competitor. Before I was on 5gbfree, 000webhost, and Squarespace. The Squarespace look pleasant but it cost more than Wix. I want to make business card’s. I’m on facebook group’s of all DA’s. I did sold stuff and ship it out right after I receive the payment. I’m PayPal verified. I’m also on eBay under username id super69oc.

DUDE!!! Thank you so much.:rockon:

i need bumper plugs for my 92

:corn:

I got some updates, my business got broken into and most of my stuff is missing in it. The insurance is taking their sweet time dealing with the matter. So I decided to move from Adelanto to back to Orange County where my parent’s live. Trying to save money, finding resources, and work. But I recently got hired by Wal-Mart so hopefully everything goes well down the line. I’m about to purchase some mint thin side molding’s so I’ll be making these pretty soon.

Sorry to hear about that setback. Keep us informed.

Yeah it’s some hardship but I get through it. I want to buy vintage part’s that I can produce and resell under my own brand. I’m planning to start a “Buy, Sell, Trade” moto because trying to source part’s is hard and if someone come to me with a rare part that I wouldn’t mind buying then it’ll make it easier on me.