Idle problem

running rich can cause a fluctuation.

Ben

Weird part is that it went away for a half the day and came back again…this is really pissing me off!!!

dood! end this post a get an aftermarket im. skunk
because replace the valve in the back is a waste of money, the valve goods bad again or the fluctuation will return just not as aggressive as before.
when i swap out my ls for a b16 it did it almost a year after my swap was completed and i replace the valve brand new for like $240 and i could of got a skunk 2 im which woould had been beneficial but any way read the sig!:smiley:

Originally posted by MR VTEC
dood! end this post a get an aftermarket im. skunk
because replace the valve in the back is a waste of money, the valve goods bad again or the fluctuation will return just not as aggressive as before.
when i swap out my ls for a b16 it did it almost a year after my swap was completed and i replace the valve brand new for like $240 and i could of got a skunk 2 im which woould had been beneficial but any way read the sig!:smiley:

Why would I switch out my ITR IM for a Skunk2 IM?

dude, im having the same idle problem as you…except i have a stock LS motor with only header and exhaust. I tried cleaning the IACV, it didn’t help at all.
In my case would a badly slipping clutch cause idle problems? I was also told that it could be the distributers bad.
Just my situation/thoughts on the topic

Originally posted by lostdeception
Why would I switch out my ITR IM for a Skunk2 IM?

BECAUSE your itr im is crap and you have a fooked up idle! duh! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by MR VTEC
BECAUSE your itr im is crap and you have a fooked up idle! duh! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not the IM…it’s either the IAC or FITV or something mechanical. It is something mechanical because it only happnes after warmup. Before and sometimes after it will idle fine.

hey lostdeception what part of IL you from?

and did you figure out what was wrong?

Originally posted by 2simplex
[B]hey lostdeception what part of IL you from?

and did you figure out what was wrong? [/B]

From Chicago…and still can’t figure it out. Yesterday it only happened when I held the brake pedal down. Thinking the vacuum to the brake booster.

VACUUM LINES

OKAY I DID A B16 SWAP TO MY 90 INTEGRA. AN THE BACK OF MY IM , THERE IS A VACCUM LINE SUPPOSE TO CONNECT TO THE PURGE SOLENOID. BUT I HAVE TWO PURGE SOLENOID AND ONLY ONE VACUUM LINE. I KNOW MY OLD MOTOR HAD TWO LINES INSTEAD OF ONE. WHICH PURGE DOES THAT LINE GO TO? RIGHT NOW WHAT I DID WAS CONNECTED THE VACUM TO MY FUEL REGULATOR INSTEAD OF MY FUEL REGULATOR GOING INTO ONE OF THE PURGE AND INTO MY IM VAC. I’M REALLY CONFUSE. I DIDNT’ WANT TO CONNECT IT TO TEH PURGE B/C I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHEN THE SOLENOID OPENS SO RIGHT NOW I’M RUNNING RICH. HELP PLZ