IL: 16x7 +43 4x100 SSR typeC's with tires...PLEASE LOOK ITS FOR A CAUSE...

Hey guys, to the people I have bought from or sold items to know me I am an honest person, and I also know a couple on even personal terms…I am selling these pretty close to mint SSR type c wheels which are all silver in color and with all decals intact such as SSR, type C, and semi solid forging on each wheel…The tires are pretty mint 85% left on the 215/45/16 kumho ecsta XS tires…all of the wheels are balanced and ready to put on…three wheels are mint and one wheel has slight curbage but barely noticeable, please see the pics…I HAVE NOT SET A PRICE ON THE WHEELS, because I will be accepting offers higher the better not looking for thousands, but lets say better than 700-800…please see my cause below.

Two nights ago my best friend / dog Jack the pitbull passed away from medical complications…I was very attached to him because he saved my integra from getting stolen and most of you know what my teggy looks like…and he always rode shotgun in the racing buckets when we cruised…I am definitely saddened that his life was cut short but I know what jack would want is to help his fellow dogs that are still in shelters that need care and good homes…Which is why I am doing this and I ask that even if you cant offer money for the wheel or are not interested in purchasing, I would be gratified if you can make a donation of any amount to the paypal address listed below…ANY AMOUNT COUNTS AND MATTERS…Bottom line I want to do this in Jack’s memmory…PLEASE EMAIL ME AT nnaik2@gmail.com for any questions or requests

Here is the lil guy.

Here are the pics of the wheels…

PLEASE PUT “DONATION FOR JACK” in the subject when sending funds.
THE PAYPAL ADDRESS FOR DONATIONS AND TO PAY FOR WHEELS IS : babu.jack2012@gmail.com

Sorry for ur loss man. Hope everything is better.

But damn those ssr would look nice on my da.

Bump for nirm great dude baught his lastvstbof rims great guy n can honestly call him friend now. Great guyntodo buisness with and honest and str8 up dude good luck with ur sale if ibget some extra cash il grabe em

Thanks alot for the thoughts, please please get in touch with me if anyone has interest in the wheels, i am trying to have them sold by the holidays so i can donate that amount

[QUOTE=iloveda9;2278347]Sorry for ur loss man. Hope everything is better.

But damn those ssr would look nice on my da.[/QUOTE]

DOoo it man we can work something out and i ship everything…ita for a good cause sir

[QUOTE=iloveda9;2278347]Sorry for ur loss man. Hope everything is better.

But damn those ssr would look nice on my da.[/QUOTE]

DOoo it man we can work something out and i ship everything…ita for a good cause sir

sorry for your lost nirmal. will donate.

Thanks alot bro…

just bought rims… had I seen these 1 month ago I’d have held off since I’m flying to chi town next month & coulda cheked em out. Regardless GLWS & bump for a good cause

Thanks alot man any thing helps for the shelters, hope few of you guys can donate to a good cause

No body even wants to email me an offer price on the wheels, help a brotha out…thanks guys and happy thanksgiving

Bump email offers guys, like i said proceeds from the wheel sale will all towards the fundraiser to help out two pet rescues in jacks memory…

I still cannot say how sorry I am that this happened to you Nirmil. I can guarantee he is a 100% honest seller. Half the parts in my DA are from him :smiley:

Bump for a good friend and a great cause. Someone help him out!

im glad to see someone doing a good deed. sorry for the loss brotha… I do have a quick question for you. With mounting seats in the DA how did you make this possible i want to mount my recaro spg seats but i dont know how to go about it because of the automatic harness… any help would be greatly appreciated. ps… that front splitter is supurb!

Thanks bro email me at nnaik2@gmail.com and ill talk to you about it in detail and help you out…

[QUOTE=CrayzeCallie;2279022]I still cannot say how sorry I am that this happened to you Nirmil. I can guarantee he is a 100% honest seller. Half the parts in my DA are from him :smiley:

Bump for a good friend and a great cause. Someone help him out![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words callie lol, still got that armrest if you interested haha

Bumpp…make offers people if its local or near driving distance im willing to workout a killer deal and make it worth your while…to out of staters i can seperate wheels and tires and sell just wheels as well…need the wheels sold by the 20th which is when my fundraiser ends…please help a brotha out and support my cause…

hey man I’m sorry to hear about the loss. I’m interested in the wheels if you could text me 973 715 1833 id like to try to work something out

texted back bro

Will accept reasonable offers and willing to seperate tires and wheels, please let me know. Thanks