IL: Part Out - Full 93 GS-R

UPDATE!!! BODY AND MISC HAS GONE TO THE J-YARD. CITY PUT A TOW STICKER ON THE CAR AND I TOOK OFF WHAT I COULD THAT I THOUGHT MIGHT SELL.

I HAVE 90% OF THE INTERIOR (BLACK)
BOTH MOTORS (READ BELOW FOR CONDITION BEFORE ASKING)
B17 ECU
3-SPOKE STEERING WHEEL
TURN SIGNAL LIGHT FOR STEERING COLUMN
ALTERNATOR
DISTRIBUTOR
FULL A/C SYSTEM
STARTER
FRONT MUD FLAPS
JDM SIDE MARKERS (YES THEY ARE STANLEY)
OTHER MISC. MODULES

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS LIST FULLY SOON. BUT I CAN TELL YOU I HAVE NO BODY PANELS OR WIRE HARNESS OR GLASS.

I forgot about the regulations and my thread apparently got deleted… Oops! Hopefully this one meets and will stay.

As the title states, I have decided to part out my 93 GS-R. Body has 296k on the odometer. Currently has a JDM B16 that has jumped time after missing on a drive home. compression checks as follows (180/180/180/200) Have the original B17 (#1 rod bearing is shot, have not torn it apart to find out if anything more wrong) Car has typical honda cancer on the rear quarters, some on drivers door and hatch.

To easier get a hold of me email me at: mzeglis@gmail.com

More part Images on Page 6

Red/Amber Tails

JDM Headlights (SOLD) and Clear Bumper Lights

JDM Headlights (SOLD) and Amber Bumper Lights

Interior and Arm Rest (ARM REST SOLD)

Valve Cover is quite this clean still but close (Had it powder coated in 08). (PLUG WIRE COVER SOLD)

If you want more photos of other items just ask me!!!

I DO NOT HAVE OEM FLOOR MATS (SORRY)

Some basics of upgraded parts are as follows:

JDM 1-piece headlights (no cracks or chips, not crystal clear, but in good shape) SOLD
K&N stock filter
Skunk2 weighted shift knob
90-00 civic short shifter (SOLD)
JDM amber side markers
Amber bumper turn signals
also have all clear bumper turn signals
Ground Control Coil Overs (tokiko HP Blues passanger rear is blown)(these coilovers will only fit the following shocks: Stock/OEM, Sachs, Tokico HP (‘Blues’), Tokico Illumina (‘Whites’)) (SOLD)
Trans was disassembled with honda mechanic and carbon coated syncros installed (SOLD)
Hi-Flow Cat
OEM Acura sunroof visor (has hairline crack but doesn’t affect it at all)
DOHC Fender Moldings
Exeddy Stage 1 racing clutch and pressure plate (SOLD)
ACT 11.5 lbs flywheel (both clutch and flywheel have about 40k on them but had no problem spinning 2nd and chirping 3rd with them) (SOLD)

Good stock parts:
Virgin stock ECU
Front and Rear Stock Mud Flaps (REARS SOLD)
Red/Amber tails in mint condition
Gray/Blue interior mint except Driver seat has tear on side bolster.
Arm Rest with cup holders (SOLD)
A/C-Heat controls
Interior switches
stock cat-back exhaust replaced a little over a year ago
Alternator
starter
PS pump
reservoirs
VTEC side moldings
Many other parts are still good.

I also have the full Factory Service Manuals (two books about 1-1/2" thick each that cover everything down basically to the size of every bolt)

I also have a set of SI rims. some have oxidation on them. started to sand down one of them. Tires are shot.
$250

Much rather not ship these if possible.

If someone wants to buy it all outright Awsome, but I’ll take reasonable offers on all parts.

If you need something and don’t see it, just ask.

FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SOLD:

JDM 1-PIECE HEAD LIGHTS
CLUSTER
ENGINE HARNESS
BODY HARNESS
RADIATOR AND FANS
INTERIOR PANEL UNDER STEERING COLUMN WITH COIN TRAY
POWER STEERING PUMP BRACKETS
SPARK PLUG COVER
ARMREST
REAR MUD FLAPS
SHORT SHIFTER
OEM INTAKE BOX AND TUBE (K&N FILTER STILL AVAILABLE)
GROUND CONTROL COIL OVERS
DRIVER’S DOOR WINDOW SWITCH
DOOR SIDE MOLDINGS
TRANSMISSION
MOTOR MOUNTS
CLUTCH / FLYWHEEL
VTEC MOLDINGS

All other items are still for sale ask for price and shipping cost.

How much for taillights shipped to 92804?

I’m asking $150 for the tails, ( you are second in line) I will calculate shipping with insurance after I’m off work tonight.

How much for the drivers-side mirror shipped to Florida?

What are you asking for the 1 pieces? Are you willing to sell them separate? What kind of wire is that coming off the battery? 4 gauge? Are you selling the plug wire cover separate or are you trying to sell it with the valve cover? How much for the fuse box cover in the engine bay? How much for the little panels that cover the rear shocks in the trunk?

Pics and price of the floor mats?

$35 for the drivers side mirror. I want to double check for you though, I know one of the two had a crack in the housing. If this is the non crack $35 shipped.

Floor mats are not stock. Those were gone before I got the car. Sorry.

1-Pieces have 3-4 people in line already so I won’t split them up.
Yes I have a 4ga wire running to a breaker that ran my subs when I had them in the car.
I have someone who has asked about the plug cover, if they say no $25.
and the other three covers you asked about $25

Cool. Put me in line for the plug cover.

Armrest shipped to 06824 Fairfield Ct

I have stated in the other forums I have this listed. Due to the three forums and amount of PM’s I have coming in. after tonight, parts will become First to pay gets the part from then on. It is too hard to track through PM’s and thread post who was first and such. So If I’ve told you that you are “in-line” contact me first thing tomorrow and the first one to pay for the part if I still have it, gets it.

If the person in line in front of you backs out or doesn’t make arrangements before tomorrow, $100 shipped.

how much for vtec molding and rear spoiler with brake light and rear filler with the gsr emblem lmk want it.

VTEC moldings are pending to at least 3 people right now, $55 shipped.
Spoiler bolts will likely break when removed, I would have to look into shipping on it but I’d say $100 + shipping
Mid Panel does have some rust on it now, I can take a photo later tonight or first thing in the morning. I think the rust started under the GS-R emblem.

[QUOTE=ziggy7;2293391]VTEC moldings are pending to at least 3 people right now, $55 shipped.
Spoiler bolts will likely break when removed, I would have to look into shipping on it but I’d say $100 + shipping
Mid Panel does have some rust on it now, I can take a photo later tonight or first thing in the morning. I think the rust started under the GS-R emblem.[/QUOTE]

ok just email me it at xxacuramadnessxx@hotmail.com the spolier i got its holding on one bolt which is the middle one only. shipping for me is mahwah nj 07430 lmk on the email or i here. thanks

I will pay right now! Does it have the cup holder?

Front bumper, hood, 1pc headlights?

Any of these still for sale?

email panko3027@gmail.com

Thank You

Ok thanks. I will do 35 if it’s in good shape.

Sorry, got confirmation on other person before I read this message. it’s sold