Im asking for Alot, I know..

Guys & gals,
I’m at a loss, broke and stuck walking everywhere which is miserable being a college student. I beleive I fried my ECU but being stuck in a little town in the middle of nowhere I’m having trouble finding someone with a G2 that can help out. I was curious if anyone can help me out with a ECU for my car. Instead of going through the hassle of buying one and swapping it in and finding its not even the problem I wanted to see if maybe someone on this board would lend me one. If the car works, great, I’ll buy it, if not I’ll send it back on my coin. Im desperate as you can probable see with all the posts Ive started about ECU’s. My cars a 91 GS auto. I know I’m asking for a lot but I figured it’d be worth a shot.

God bless.
Drew

Go into Amarillo. I know Canyon is small but Amarillo is welll populated. They have junk yards on the northern part by Amarillo Blvd and Eastern St.

Im scared junk yards would charge me out the yin yan for an ECU. I wonder if they’d let me swap it out before purchasing?? Thanks for the suggestion.

i got some friends in canyon. If i were there i could help you out. try the junk yards, some of them have like a thirty day return policy or somthing not sure about electronic stuff though.