Import Alliance Atlanta, GA Spring Meet 2011: Chapter 2, Miscellaneous...

[SIZE=“2”]Chapter 2 of I.A 2011[/SIZE]

These are just other random pics that you have probably Googled for images from the meet. I like to go around and take pics of all the out of town plates just to see how far people came to come to this event. Images of the vibe and surronding area of folks gathering. Other vehicles and vendors that were on hand. Enjoy…

[SIZE=“2”]part 2 coming up…[/SIZE]

This Fit was in fit for the meet! Really loved the stance. One of my favorites out there.

me again.

My buddy Jo stuntin’ with his RHD Civic!

…plenty more footage

[SIZE=“2”]I really come to realize now that my camera is $#!tty in low light areas as to when I take pics outside, it seems to be okay. Still a crap of a camera. On with the pics…[/SIZE]

I know some of you dont care, but I like to take pics of all the out of town plates just to see how much people travel to get to this event.

dont know if that is a ligit tag, but there were a couple of other New Yorkers out there as well.

I liked this EF Civic. Clean yet simple

Keep finding more G2s on my memory card that I should have put in Chapter 1

Plenty of GT-Rs were floating around.

YUP!!! ALL 7 levels were jammed packed! The stories about the Fire Marshal or what ever might have been right since there was that large outside parking lot in front of the Georgia Dome packed as well! I know the attendance had to swell over to 3,000+ as expected. I.A better figure something out for 2012 cause the other parking garage is on the other side of the Dome where the Atlanta Falcon players park. All the other parking lots are outside!

This Porshe drove all the way from North Dakota?..or trailered?

Causing a Rukus out at I.A. These things seem to be getting pretty popular.

Import Alliance booth stayed pretty busy throughout the day…

This Civic on Blitz and painted white face was off the meet rack! Another fav of mine. See more of it on Stance Nation from 3 weeks ago.

Chase Bays still doing their thing. I want to really do business with them and get my engine bay wired, tucked and shaved! It just makes things so clean in the engine department!

The Euro scene was in full effect

CLEAN WIRE TUCK!!!

Now thats too damn long of a drive for me. Glad they made it though!

[SIZE=“2”]Well those were the most decent images I could posibly muster out of my camera. Until next years Import Alliance event, I hope I can see more well built DAs and DBs out here (being the majority that is) so we can represent hard. There were some more plates from Mississippi and way out in Wisconson that were there. I dont know if I posted the one from Kentucky, Texas and Arizona, but I’ll do that another time.
Thanks everybody for viewing my photos.[/SIZE]

Nice pics bro I like the meet