IN: 2 parts cars to be parted

Thanks.
Sorry guys I didn’t make any progress today on parts. I had an extra set of hands available today so I got this taken care of ----> http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?216591-1st-revive-documentation
Also replaced the dead (again) alternator on my daily as well as winterize boat motor. So I got some important items scratched off the to do list before any supposed rainy weather returns. I will continue getting parts ready tomorrow (today)

sir- here are pics of emblems. sent a email to addy on file btw

Also interested in 3rd brake light if it’s un-cracked and includes cover. price/pics shipped to 29673?

I believe I have multiple 3rd lights.
Again, I am going through the list in order as fast as I can between work school and multiple salvage projects. Thank you for your patience.

I’m interested in just the distributor side obd0 connectors (one set), if available. price shipped to 98108?

Also, I’d like the ICU if you still have it.

Thank you.

How’s the driver side fender? Good cond?

no driver fender sorry

not parting any engine pieces sorry

virgin PR4 ecu

stripping the rest of useable pieces as car 1 is about to scrap. That means if you need any clips, sensors, switches etc. speak up now

Just so I understand, the distributor’s clips/connectors are off limits, right?

Is the ICU (the unit behind the interior fuse box) also unavailable?

1. correct
  2. that I can get for you. I stopped reading after connectors as I’ve had many requests for engine specific pieces, even major components, after declaring them off limits. 20 + ship

Im not sure if its just me or what but I can’t see the pics of the emblems. Did that first guy end up buying them? Anyway, if not, I’m def interested. PM me if so, so we can get some pics another way. Thanks :slight_smile:

he did not get them. There was no response so I didn’t fix the pic links after organizing photobucket. see above for fixed link.

[QUOTE=tegnoobie;2303670]1. correct
2. that I can get for you. I stopped reading after connectors as I’ve had many requests for engine specific pieces, even major components, after declaring them off limits. 20 + ship[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying. I’ve now found one locally, but thank you for the response. good luck with the sale!

Trunk carpet shipped to 96367 please

all day- ok
still looking for the 3rd lights guys

Do you have any sets of corner lights and if you do how much shipped to 33615? also if you could get some pics of them that would be great

Do you still have the engine wire harness? If so and you’re willing to sell, could you pm me a price /how much your shipping would be to 03874

[QUOTE=tegnoobie;2303640]virgin PR4 ecu

stripping the rest of useable pieces as car 1 is about to scrap. That means if you need any clips, sensors, switches etc. speak up now[/QUOTE]
Is the ecu off a 92-93 obd1 if so I’ll buy it.