In memory of EVO1612.......

what a sad story man, Im truely sorry for your loss. good luck on building this car in his honor and keep this thread updated often

Thanxx guys. Yea ill try to keep it updated as much as possible.

man thats sad i never trusted those either…sorry for the lost

UPDATE - Spoke to my boss yesterday and I should be bringing the DB1 over there in the next weeks for a new rad support. He already had the whole support cut off from a parts car he had a while ago. Plan is replace and paint rad support, paint dr side fender and other misc things. Will update asap should be doing some wiring this weekend.

rip to him and you should comemorate him by doing up th db real nice
im sure thats what he would want i would want that

i gotta update ma thread to but yo i got ma tunk painted and the filler but i aint fix the dents or n e thing he wanted to much to fix it so i just painted it for now but looks tons better yeah post them pix so we can c n keep updated

Almost done with my bladez. Just gotta go over them with 2000 to get all the little scratches out, Polish and clear them then theyll be all set.

Today I painted the inside of the spokes with DupliColor Graphote wheel paint and they came out awsome. Heres some pics.

Before

Might go on the Db1 this winter not sure yet…

Na they shud go onma da sell em to me lol

Swapped my sound system from my DA to my DB1. Memphis 1000d for bass, Alpine V12 voice, Alpine 6.5 all around, double din Kenwood indash and wired the whole thing up. Also put Bronze meshies and ordering a alarm this week.

Pics tommorow hopefully

I applaud anyone with the patience to polish their own wheels. I barely had enough to finish mine. I tried to paint the inside of my old blades but failed terribly. Your’s turned out much better. :up:

Thanxx man… It does take alot of patience to do that. Everytime I started I wanted to give up but in the end the outcome is amazing.

sorry to hear abou your friend, one of my fears is a car fallin on me when its jacked up, i usualy throw the tire under just in case.

although i must admit i have worked on a car with only the tiny jack

RIP Enrique…

Sorry for your loss. It is HARD to have to let go, yet easy to REMEMBER and cherish his memory.

I like the fact that you bought his DB1 from his family. By finishing it the way he would’ve liked it to be will be great for his family and for you.

Good luck and be safe always.

:angel:

Sorry for your loss. Good luck with the build, I’m sure it will always be a great memory.

Great job on those blades heh…Can you pls give me directions on what you used or the process to make them that shiny??? It would also be cool if you do a write up on this :smiley:

they sick i might geta pair or take urs lol but idk cuz den we realy gon b twins lol yo put the inteior in today

Yea im going to try to do a write up next time around. Its kind of hard to describe the process and would be better to explain with pictures. If anyone has any questions let me kno heres the basics tho.

• Tires off. not necessary but it will make it a lot easier.

• die grinder to get those curb rashes out.

• Go over the entire rim with the die grinder so that the clear coat can be
    removed.

• Once all the deep scratches, curb rashes and clear coat is remove start sanding.

• Sand with 320, 400, 600, 1000, 1500 and then 2000 wet or dry or mix em
    up. Some people dont do all those sanding steps but i think they come out
    better like that.

• Now get some Mother Mag and wheel polish, a drill and a microfiber rag.
    Apply the mother polish by hand and then with the drill start polish it. You
    know its working when you see it start getting dark/dirty.

• Now with the microfiber rag clean it up and see your end results. Should look like a mirror.

That pretty much it buy ill get some pics next time I do it and make a write up.

Thanks alot man :smiley:

Yesterday I went to the dealer and picked up a pass side axle seal for the DB1. To my surprise it was the wrong one. So now I have to wait till tommorow and pick up the right one. Since the car is in the air I decided to see what else it needed. So now im doing rear pads, pass axle and the axle seal.

Havent posted on here lately but I got some updates…

Well the DA is gone. Took all my good parts and sold the car as a stock shell. All the parts are going on the 4dr. SO far the updates for the 4dr are…

• SK2 dual bend SS and knob
  • Password Jdm shiftboot
  • Chrome Neuspeed Front strut bar
  • G/C and Koni suspension
  • Function7 RLCAs
  • Swapped the whole sound system from the DA to DB1
  • Kosei K1s
  • Camber kits

Im sure im forgeting other things but thats all I can remember. In a few weeks the wire tuck should begin, new Rad support should be installed, fresh 1pcs, bumper light trick, front and rear lips, side skirts etc. Also I should start building my B16 ready for boost. Ill post some pics up soon.