Indiana AND SURROUNDING STATES!

Would any of you be interested in a meet? I have a couple Ideas in mind, but first would like to see if there is any interest. Please let me know, I was thinking maybe in Indy, or in my area which is at the bottom of Indiana. If I where to have it where I’m at I could probably set something a lot nicer up. So please let me know if there if any of you would be in. It wouldn’t have to be all G2 tegs, so your buddies could come as well.

No one is interested in anything at all?

Funds are tight and my Teg is in rough shape otherwise I’d be down like a clown Charlie Brown.

LOL It. Doesn’t have to be right now. It could be next spring or fall, I’d just like to see if there’s any intrest at all.

Im new to the forum and my car wont b up and running till springtime but if ur looking at a get together in indy then jusst do it on a saturday night and theres already a good 100+ vehicles off of 31 at the old tru motorsports building and theres plenty of parking… just a thought

Welcome man. And IDK I’m not very good with just showing up and talking to people. Although good idea man

I would be down for a cruise… What’s the crowd like out in indy? Just don’t want to drive that far if their are people acting like ricers lol

priendpekYG

priendpekYG

Everybodys pretty cool down there… last time i went there they a little bit of every crowd we had a dude with a boosted mazda sohc in a ford festiva. Probably the coolest swap ive seen for originality… but everybody is pretty friendly and shit… every once in a while a bunch of guys take off and make a lap around 465

Nice, festivas are cool little cars, my friend has two of them lol. We call them fastivas lol, are these meets still going on, I might be down to take a trip the weekend after next.

I would be down as well to take a nice cruise down from chicago

Ya man every saturday night… usually starts about 8ish i think

Sounds like a good little cruise.

Im not that far down in KY, but have lots of family in the Anderson Munsy area so im up there alot. Im def down for something next spring, if we can get something going.

Awesome man! Are you ever up at KK on the weekends?

Honestly Not sure what that is. When im in town i stay at one of the motels in Anderson, but spend most of the time out in the country with my fam. Run to Indy when i have time love the mall and the zoo over there. My father lived in New Castle befor he passed, so I frequent that area sometimes too.

Haha the Krispy Kreme on Bartstown road has guys hang out there on thee weekends in Louisville.