Installed my GR-2s

i did my rear last week cause it was blown out and riding on springs only. then i did my front today, the ride is much much better then stock, considering it was pretty close to stock prices to buy all four shocks. the bottom two pics is the front and rear wheel gap with sportline springs and 45-16 tires

Get rid of that wheel gap man!
It looks good though.
MIKe

at first i wanted to close the gap and go for a lower drop, but on second thoughts i decided not too. for many reasons, there are alot of steep driveways that i use and some speed bumps are hella bitches. i scrape my front and mud gaurds as it is, imagine what it would be like to go an inch lower. also i don’t want to go too low with the sedan and its longer frame.

I understand.
I love the look of a lowered sedan with wheels though.
I’m a lowered sedan but with no wheels, just stock 14’s.
Its a 93 5speed GS.

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
I understand.
I love the look of a lowered sedan with wheels though.
I’m a lowered sedan but with no wheels, just stock 14’s.
Its a 93 5speed GS.

cool, you have a sedan also, is yours lowered?
i never thought about the sedans longer frame until i seen it on here, someone was saying not to go to low on sedans cause of the longer frame and speed bumps.

Yeah, its lowered with stock Integra Type R shocks and springs from a 98 ITR. It lowered the rear alot, meaning about a 1/2 inch gap from wheel to fender. It didn’t lower the front to much, still a gap showing.
I don’t think the longer frame has anything to do with how low our DA sedans can be. I know the sedan is 2 to 3 inches longer in frame, but don’t quote me on it. I have the HELM’s manual to prove it though.
MIke

The longer wheelbase makes a difference when it comes to speed bumps and such. I scrape way more than a coupe with a similar suspension setup.

BTW, mine is on NS race with 205/40-17

Yes with 17’s wheels and lowering you are going to scrape.
But the benefit of a nice dampening shock(koni for example) your going to get less scrape because of the smoother rebound.