integra > fat guy at atm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyFB3XoOF0Y&feature=related

integra pins a fat ass to an atm. looks like a db1

haha nice find

would have been funnier if it pinned him to a burger joint. that guy is fucking FAAAAAT!

Similar thing happened at my friend’s shop a few months ago with an old lady driving through the front of the store because she pushed the gas pedal instead of the brakes. There’s a minimum age to get a driver’s license. There should be a max as well.
-nino

[QUOTE=Nino;1948884] There’s a minimum age to get a driver’s license. There should be a max as well.
-nino[/QUOTE]

i agree with you 95% on that one. i think after a cetain age (60-65?) you should have to be tested at renewal time. that’s every 3 years here, and i think that’s more than fair.

a buddy of mine was pinned between 2 cars once. he was standing by a guys car talking to him, and a girl we knew jumped in her car, threw it in reverse, and punched the gas without even looking behind her. fucked him up pretty bad.

i also used to know a guy that ran through the front door of a store once. there is a pizza place that he worked at that shares a parking lot with a convenience store. i parked, and went to go in, and noticed there was a couple cop cars. then i noticed that the front door of the place was gone, along with a good part of the brick wall. he ran a dodge caravan right into the front door. whipped into the lot too fast and went to park. he was going way too fast approaching the spot, and on top of that, he hammered the gas instead of the brakes. what a mess. the guy could barely speak a word of english too. i’ll be damned if i can remember where the guy was even from though.

a guy my father used to be good friends with, (i say “used to” because the guy died years ago) ran into a resteraunt once. let’s just say he wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box… his brakes were squeaking (most likely needed new pads) so to stop it, he greased his rotors. he was coming down a steep hill to a “T” intersection, and needless to stay, he didn’t stop. hell, i don’t think he even slowed down. luckily there was nobody in the resteraunt at the time, because he ended up inside the dining room.

Because of someones weight, Getting pinned between a ATM and a car is funny?. That is disgustingly cruel…

And 60-65 is to early to set a limit, I’ll say 70+…

Cruel Whaa! Noone has a heart around here;P

[QUOTE=Nino;1948884]Similar thing happened at my friend’s shop a few months ago with an old lady driving through the front of the store because she pushed the gas pedal instead of the brakes. There’s a minimum age to get a driver’s license. There should be a max as well.
-nino[/QUOTE]

slippery slope. How does a childless retiree get to the doctor or to the grocery store if they are unable to drive? Call a cab? Depend on a visiting nurse service?
I could see having an max age if they was a provision in place to help those who can no longer drive. For example tack $5 on to every vehicle registration but use these funds to establish a program that will provide seniors with free or low cost transportation to places they need to go.

[QUOTE=theJunkman;1949178]slippery slope. How does a childless retiree get to the doctor or to the grocery store if they are unable to drive? Call a cab? Depend on a visiting nurse service?
I could see having an max age if they was a provision in place to help those who can no longer drive. For example tack $5 on to every vehicle registration but use these funds to establish a program that will provide seniors with free or low cost transportation to places they need to go.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they do still need to get around, i think there should be mandatory road tests at a certain point. and if they fail, alternatives should be available as you said :slight_smile:

NO CHARGE NOTHING SHE WAS RELEASED??? if that was anyone under 30 that would of been jail i bet

she didn’t lose control, she pushed the accelerator pedal…

ditto, i believe seniors should be retested. My grandpa had the sense to stop driving and sell his accord to his neighbor.

lol my grandma don’t drive anymore but the last time i was in the car with her she was going 10 in a 25 and there was a guy that beeped at her and she stopped the car and got out to kick his ass. I thought i was going to get shot that day:)

bringing an old thread back from the dead, but +1 for your grandma. Old people may look old and frail ( they usually are) but most still don’t take crap just because of it!

ok i know im gonna get some heat for this, but i gotta say it. i don’t really think age is a big issue here… notice that u guys stated that these accidents were caused by a female driver… and my experience… the girl was texting and driving and said she accidently stepped on the gas mistaking it for the brakes… end result 2 weeks ago my doctor told me… that i’d be living the rest of my life with back pain since he won’t recommend surgery… i’m only 22 years old and i hear this shit…

dang this happened a mile away from my place. ooh kinda scary. ill use drive through atms for now

Old people should not drive!!

that made me LMFAO. My grandma the same way.lol

It’s funny in that News Report, how he continually refers to it as “The Acura Integra…” It’s like some sort of subliminal message, haha.