Integra GS.... C'mon man

Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? we had a deal for a complete tranny and some other transmission parts. i’ve been waiting and nothing. i can’t believe the problems that i’ve had with buying things from OGs! i have been in contact with him via AIM and talked to him over the phone once or twice. not sure if i have his correct number, though.

Last Activity: 08 Jan 2009 02:31:46

from profile:
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/member.php?u=1282

i’m surprised he hasn’t been around lately, i hope all is well with him. he and I had done some business, or at least started to, until i had to back out due to financial problems a few years back. i’ll try to get in touch with him, see whats up. Dan’s a good guy, one of the best members on here. I’m sure he’s not deliberately dodging you. Was there any money sent to him?

yeah, i sent him cash a while ago ( i don’t remember when… sometime in the early 4th quarter of 08). Like you said, he seemed like a very straight guy with a lot of good vouches. i was in touch with him till a few weeks ago. i didn’t mind waiting a bit without collateral since he seemed very trustworthy. I’ve also seen his aim status chance and come on and off. i dunno.

you guys tryed h-t, his user name is j’s 94 accord i think, kinda local to me, but don’t know him thought… hope this help…

Oh wow… I met him once, Seemed like a good genuine guy.

I’m going to go on a whim and say he’s probably having some issues at home… Something’s got to be up. Just doesn’t seem to be like him to scam anyone.

anyone have is number? i want to compare what i have…

i have it. i haven’t called him at it in almost a year though.

email me, i don’t want to make his stuff public, as I know he’s a good guy.

jake870621345(at)hotmail.com

will do. that was my reason for not posting it!

called and no answer. i think i’ll try again today and leave a message this time…

called and left a message again. to this day, there is no word. Damn, not again!!!

anyone have his address or his name for that matter? i can’t seem to find my paypal record!!! i guess i have to look harder

anyone? c’mon, someone else must know him! the number i have for him is longer valid :frowning:

ygm.

ygm v2.0.

i didn’t get anything… ah, maybe you mailed me at work? can you please forward them to the gmail account? i will not be able to check my work mail till monday. thanks!

what is your other email address, i’ll send everything to that one. i have the *******@longbeach.blah blah blah (in case you wanted it private)

is it the same address, just “@gmail.com”?

EDIT
disregard, i just checked your profile :wink:

mail is on its way :wink:

mail sent to your gmail account :slight_smile:

hope it helps.

got it! It helps! thanks! hopefully someone else can step up and help!

no problem. glad it was of some use to you.

can anyone else help or have any info?