Integra on 22"

this car was 10 years too late though I have to admit…hahahahha this was during a recession and that car looks like a recession. it has definately seen better days. just too many scoops and custom work that was attempted but didnt come out to perfection to pull off the color that it was painted. This would be a fail in 2001 as well. it is not a JDM thing although half of yall are hung over on JDM and your cars super slooooooowwwww. love how some people say that there stock VTEC engine is all motor. in short, YES it is… but in the honda community, I say you better have some work done to the inside. and not just bolt ons. hahaha

I don’t think he even has bolt-ons. It is just junk! I am not hung on JDM everything, I like the styling. Personally my car fuction over form. I have always been that way. This thing is just an eye sore. Why does he have to call a tow truck to take it to the show? The tired stock B18a cannot turn those heavy wheels and it would take a half of a mile to make a turn! I don’t understand people like this. Why build something you cannot drive?

This is a good topic though. our cars are getting older and more rare to find. yes it is always nice to see a stock integra in great shape, but at the same time, i like to see an integra with some very rare limited pieces too. some with OEM lip kits that are no longer sold anymore. we need to retain as much of this classic as we can. these are old enough to where you should really put your focus on the engines. these cars were made to be fun track cars with great handling. Ill take function over form any day of the week. I love beating on corvette’s with less than 1/4 the engine they have. it just goes to show that this car has lots of love to give back. even while reaching 20 years old. I cant go for something that cannot be driven especially being 20 years old. it is not an antique. it is a enthusiast sports car with great handling for its power rating.

I dont have anything JDM on my car I dont think. I just really race it, so I dont see any use for bling material that is not going to help me. I used to have a JDM cluster. it was very UNUSEFUL!!! it only goes to 110MPH. my trap speeds at the track were over 118mph. used to have a JDM b16 tranny. I broke it on its first use. took the JDM LSD and tried it in my frankenstein tranny and blew it to smithereens within days. JDM is cool, but for a track car, there is not much offerings there. Japan buys our stuff.

That just fucked my night up.

Truly the stuff nitemares are make of. Lord help us all.

To each his own, who are we to judge someone else work. If he is proud of it let him be! I’m not a big fan of the hella dump tucked shit So I dont go around bashing their slammed threads.

I’d try 22’s for traction lol

those wheel wells looks disgusting

thats shyt fucked up my day ,damn 22 is you serious

lol i thought the same thing… what a waste

[QUOTE=Da9tegra;2232165]^^ not ignorant, its creative, your car would be the ignorant one as it looks almost indentical to 99% of the integras on here. At least his is unique.

The car scene a has changed to much and it’s almost pathetic. Used to be any custom and unique was awesome, now I guess everyone’s Honda has to have rotas and JDM windshield wipers in order to be cool, ironic huh.

If I still had my integra I’d put 20’s on it just because, my current car 06 scion xb I’ve only had it 3 months and already rocked 5sets of rims on it from 16"-19". If I ran across a set of 4x100 20s I’d buy them just because they fit on it. I would then be one of only a handful to rock 20" wheels on a xb, in my book that’s cool cause its unique and not something you see day in day out like the p.o.s. Uber jdm import that you see at every other stoplight nowadays.[/QUOTE]

I kind of agree with the 2 comments posted above but this guy took it to a horrific level, not tasteful but that’s my opinion and it’s his car.
I disagree with “anything honda 2001 and newer” I happen to love my s2000 :slight_smile:
Obviously the NSX was pure sex when it comes to cars…
I think custom work and individuality is :rockon::up: if it’s tasteful and well balance.
If someone can rock 18-20’s on a xb then more power to them.

so I guess ummm the new trend is to rock 195 on 16x8 0+
or 215 on 17x9 +22 :stare::uhoh::dunno: but 20’s are wack :stare:
I wouldn’t put 20’s in my car but I still don’t see how these uber cool jdm kids stole the “hellaflush” look from the wv, stamp it as there own style yet rag on people rocking 20’s…:stare::stare:

yeah at smokeintegra and da9tegra i agree with you guys and i haven’t even been in the scene that long and get that feeling that nobody really tries to be unique. its either rice, or clean and slammed with some one pieces. no hate intended cause i love em all but there not really too different from eachother.

People who get the same type of car that everyone mods (Honda civic/integra) and want’s to be “unique” is stupid. Get a Subary Legacy, Mazda 3 Speed, Kia Forte coupe etc… if you want to be “different” and mod that.

I don’t see what’s wrong in building a car that is built for function even if it is the “same” to people on forums. How often do you see the modded car on the street? And if you do, that’s cool. It’s a great way to go say Hey to the person and converse about what you like to do, which is mod the usual Honda like everyone else.

Anyways, I’m happy with my S2000 :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MattyG2;2306965]People who get the same type of car that everyone mods (Honda civic/integra) and want’s to be “unique” is stupid. Get a Subary Legacy, Mazda 3 Speed, Kia Forte coupe etc… if you want to be “different” and mod that.

I don’t see what’s wrong in building a car that is built for function even if it is the “same” to people on forums. How often do you see the modded car on the street? And if you do, that’s cool. It’s a great way to go say Hey to the person and converse about what you like to do, which is mod the usual Honda like everyone else.

Anyways, I’m happy with my S2000 :)[/QUOTE]

Well, I’m sure there are a few that can agree with me, we don’t prefer subaru, or mazda, or kia… it’s honda for me. And I’d bet a lot of us are here because we were being different by getting a da, there are only two I know of around here that are driven by enthusiasts.

I prefer the simple mods, like one pieces, or rare parts because that respects honda’s original design, the design I fell in love with. They get fewer every day, and to see someone hack one up with scoops and enormous wheels that the car struggles with is kind of insulting to it. I’ll admit, I am biased since I dislike ‘chariots’ but that is also done with what looks like very basic body work skills.

Honestly the rims dont look that bad, its the body kit that has absolutely no flowing body lines its disgusting