Integra on 22"

wow…really? 3 days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTnKQ92w95A

finished product mang…bwahahahahah!!!

I just puked in my mouth:vomit:

+1 Damn!

This clip is old,and was posted last year as well. But every time i see it,i can’t eat,and can’t keep food down when i try. So thanks for posting this again,i needed to lose some pounds…

whats the craze with 20’s? i just dont get it.

Ahhhhh yeahhhhh 22’s on the teg, holla tho. Boutz to get mine fitted on some dub deuces soon cuz dats how nigz roll.

basically truck wheels right :fucksuvs:

poor teg:pupeyes:

exactly…poor teggy…lol

:(:wtf::gtfo::crazy::umno::sick::down::ghetto::dunno::tsk::getsome::stare::english:

[SIZE=“3”]Sorry. I had no idea what to think or say.
Atleast they’re keepin’ it 100 . . . . [/SIZE]
:giggle:

black people. lol

Why can’t they just leave our cars alone? Just go put your tonka truck wheels on a retired cab or police car. Don’t degrade rare classic goodness!

[QUOTE=TWIZIDY;2226552]

Atleast they’re keepin’ it 100 . . . .
:giggle:[/QUOTE]

Hahahah!

LOL, i might be a little blind but are those fucking jdm 1 pieces? LOL

I took the time to flame every one of his videos on youtube!!!
There is like 6 of them!

EPIC FAIL!!! that DA had 18-21yrs of good history behind it, and it only took 3days to nearly completely ruin it, and I only say nearly because with an ass load of hard work that DA could be brought back to life, SOOOO SAD TO SEE THOUGH :frowning:

No they are not JDM Stanley 1 pieces, they’re ghetto ass ugly wannabes lol

speechless…

thats not a black video thats just ignorant

^^ not ignorant, its creative, your car would be the ignorant one as it looks almost indentical to 99% of the integras on here. At least his is unique.

The car scene a has changed to much and it’s almost pathetic. Used to be any custom and unique was awesome, now I guess everyone’s Honda has to have rotas and JDM windshield wipers in order to be cool, ironic huh.

If I still had my integra I’d put 20’s on it just because, my current car 06 scion xb I’ve only had it 3 months and already rocked 5sets of rims on it from 16"-19". If I ran across a set of 4x100 20s I’d buy them just because they fit on it. I would then be one of only a handful to rock 20" wheels on a xb, in my book that’s cool cause its unique and not something you see day in day out like the p.o.s. Uber jdm import that you see at every other stoplight nowadays.

to add to that, yes the import scene has gone too far. I remember when stock was just that. now a stock integra, dropped is all of a sudden JDm because he has the JDM badge kit to tell him that it is. hahahaha. yes I also stopped driving honda’s past 2000. that was the end of the era.anything honda 2001 and newer looks like complete crap!!! talk about the K-series if you want to, but heres a FACT: B series are STILL…let me say that again…B-series are still the fastest engines that honda has produced over a K-series right now. I can see 20’s on anything, just do it in taste. there is a such thing as going too far. too much at one time, or too much in one direction.