Integra or CRX exhaust?

I picked up this exhaust a while ago for $20.00 (yes that’s correct TWENTY). I was told that it came off of an Integra, but it looks too short. Can anybody tell by the location of the hangers or have pictures of a known Integra exhaust to comare it to?

Is that a duel exhaust? I think u should get that 20 back lol

since its a custom set up the only way to tell is to bolt it up

well we have a similar looking exhaust setup compared to the ef and rex. if anything just take that thing with u and go to a muffler shop, i’m sure for $50-100 they can install it for you

what i dont understand is why didnt they flip the muffler and loose like 2’ of piping and a useless bend.

that’s not an integra exhaust. the s bend isn’t sharp enough.

good eye. that is true now that i think about our exhaust. that first bend is basically a 90 degree bend on ours. then its another 90 degree to straighten back out. if interested, u could also just cut the axle back portion of it, and take it to a shop and get that thrown on.

thx. my shop carries full custom systems for all kinds of sport compacts. i’m running our DA tuner series, i can recodnize one from a distance. lol.

You can’t tell in the picture, but the axle back portion actually bolts up. I’m thinking of reusuing that section. Just have to get the extra tip cut/blocked off.

anything wrong with ur current one? is urs stock or aftermarket? personally i like my stock one, just wanna get the piping redone from the cat all the way back and keep my existing stock muffler tho. my piping got a bit bent here n there due to my exhaust hanger donuts being so worn out and my muffler snagging on an in ground hoist arm.

I have a DA and a DB1. The DA is all stock except for a Vibrant axle back. The DB1 has custom 2.25" cat back attached to POS Ractive muffler. If I can, I’d like to move the Vibrant over to the DB1 and see if I can use the axle back in the picture on the DA.

oh ok. well good luck, shouldn’t be much trouble for a muffler shop to handle that. if anything they might just need to position the tip in the right spot but its nothing that they can’t handle.