iRockTheDA9's timeline: '06-'09 da9

Looks good, but you dont need to keep changing rims. I would boost ASAP.

Maybe its just me but If I see a “modded” car that has a gutted interior I would assume they are making some good power under the hood and to only see a b18a I would be a little un inpressed. None the less, looks good.

nice progress

ilike
i love how you built ur car to stand out & how you innovate your DA with a different look :up:
keep up the good work!!!

thanks thanks,
its not really “gutted” i had to take out the panels and rear seats to put the cage in.
But its mainly for time attack, not straight line racing(boring)
so turbo isnt really a must, not yet that is.

i want to boost it for hype(vroooom, pssssh) lol

but im still clueless on what and how to do a turbo set-up.
ive been doing some searching, but not many turbo builds up online for DA’s, unless i just cant find them.

i used to have a b20 turbo.
i had a garret t25 from a sr20det, with hondata and greddy e01 boost controler, with rc 550 injectors and walbro fuelpump

I love the headlights and overall look of the car as it stands right now. Good work.

My car is pretty much build for the track as well, but im hoping boost will make me a litte faster down the straits:D

[QUOTE=iRockTheDA9;2090466]thanks thanks,
its not really “gutted” i had to take out the panels and rear seats to put the cage in.
But its mainly for time attack, not straight line racing(boring)
so turbo isnt really a must, not yet that is.

i want to boost it for hype(vroooom, pssssh) lol

but im still clueless on what and how to do a turbo set-up.
ive been doing some searching, but not many turbo builds up online for DA’s, unless i just cant find them.[/QUOTE]

There are alot of Turbo DA’s. Try honda tech. Half of them though dont make any more WHP then 300 LOL. Searching for a 500+whp DA is pretty hard. I have a Turbo DB2 gsr. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask mang!

Your car looks awesome! I’m loving the panda theme. Only thing I would change is boost and an OEM Integra mask. Thing looks nasty. Keep up the good work.

sweet!
well, i will most likely make a thread somewhere here asking for some advice for a turbo set-up.
im only looking to boost 6-8psi, for daily driving and weekend track car. I dont think ill be needing 500+ whp for road racing.

thanks for the comments guys!

-karlo

the cars looking really good i love the white bottom black top, i will more than likely be doing the same with my DA, and suspension wise i am more of a fan of the full body style coilovers rather than the shock and sleeve over type, seach around and youl find want works best for you

You got the gangsta lean going on in there

lol^
i love the stance =]
a bit lower in the front.

Nice car feeling the lips wat trunk lip is that from a 4dr? N ma 4dr is white n i was thinkin bout the black n white style are those seat covers? Nice car all around looks like the plastics n dash are blue or is it just me if so get the black plastics n shel look so much better check out ma thread for ma 4dr build just got her a week ago

the trunk lip isnt from a 4dr, its off another car, but good luck finding one just like it.

yah, the interior is blue. Im keeping original, as for the seats, they are seat covers. Im going to get new seats in a couple months.

-karlo

from what car is that rear trunk lip??? do you remember exactly what car it came off? and did it just bold on or you modified it?

as far as this old deck lip i used to have, it was from an isuzu, i totally forgot what model it came off of but its somewhere here in the forums. the new deck lip i have now is off of an old volkswagen getta or something, thats what i was told. That too, came from the junkyard.

hmm, i should just merge my other thread with this one. if any mods can do that, that would be great.
http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?209131-Havnt-posted-in-awhile-so-heres-some-updates.

Nice DA. What kind of skirts are those?

they are the mugen style side skirts.

Can you direct me to where I can find some mugen style skirts?

this was always my favorite setup!!