is it my axles?or WAHT!

ok so
i put on 16" rims, with es100s…

went to get an alightment
everything smooth driving fine…

then i head out to school…
after class i drive home, but started to hear a poping noise…
so i turned off the a/c and drive regularly to hear it…

it seems like it starts to clunk,pop when iam in N rolling…
It doesnt clunk, or pop when in gear?

is it my axle?

wheel bearings?

hopefull its just the axle as i get em for 49.99

Tomarro i am gonna put on steelies and test em out to be 100% sure its not my tires…

TIA!

Left the wheel off the ground and try shaking it. If the whole rim moves bad wheel bearing. If it feels solid than it is your axle.

most likey your CV joints. if it was you wheel bearings it would be primarly when you turn. i seriouly doubt its your tires! if you car lowered at all? that helps the CV joints to their journey to the afterlife. look to see if your boots are torn its easy to get rocks and gravel in there,

yeah try to push the wheel in and out holding at the top and bottom of the wheel

i guress if you dont use those HUB-centric rings you can have problems… but I’d think the alignment shop would figure it out.

paul,
wanna do both my axles :slight_smile:
talked to you like a during the summer of last year LOL about it
but finally got money :slight_smile:

try tighting your lug nuts I have that same problem when I have my 17’s on. if you don’t get them just right they come part way off in a day or so. I have probably done this 2 dozen time.

Ya i’ll do them… Hook you up… Plus i got one still new never install cant use it because the h22. hit me up when you want to do it. 4083944862