Is there an easier way to delete abs.?

Heard back from him!

But he refuses to ship. Ugh, wtf…back to searching.

But he still has those parts if anyone is local to Los Angeles and is willing to pick up from his house.

I might just buy a new proportioning valve from Wilwood. They’re less than $50.

That blows. Any idea where in LA he is? I hate going to “LA” due to the insane traffic but some areas that are technically are LA are actually close to me - I’m in Lakewood. I’d be happy to ship to you.

I don’t know anything about the Wilwood valve so can’t comment on that.

Wilwood’s work well, but be prepared to do some plumbing with new lines/connectors.

That’s very gracious Colin, appreciate that!!! He said he’s located in Boyle Heights.

billabongrob, I think I’m in luck! One of my friends redid the entire braking system in his '57 Thunderbird so he said he’s got all the tools necessary and would be willing to assist me.

FYI, for what it’s worth I just bought new Goodridge SS brake lines from Tirerack. They’re listed on the site as “special order”, which they defined to me as an extra 2-3 weeks. General knowledge for whomever wants it (at $110 it was the best price I could find for a reputable brand).

Boyle Heights isn’t too far but not really that close either (when traffic is factored in). If you want to pursue the stuff he’s selling just let me know and we can discuss via email to see if something would make sense or not.

Cool, wouldn’t worry for now. Gonna try the Wilwood route :wink: