Isla

named after my favorite onscreen petite redhead Isla Fisher :slight_smile:

new pics from the IA fall meet:

looks awesome man love the rolling shot…what are the specs on those konig wheels??

15x7.5 +30

JDP lip?

i wish. type r style abs plastic from ebay. i dont want a cf lip but i love the JDP one. i wish they would make a urethane one.

[QUOTE=c_mack9;2165543]named after my favorite onscreen petite redhead Isla Fisher :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]
good choice.

I like the black door handles. ive been thinking of doing that to my db1

ill DA man. that rolling picture is sick! :up:

mine is an RS so they came that way. i wanted one with the black trim everywhere and no spoiler. i think it looks more like a car from the early 90s that way :slight_smile:

Agreed, gotta love old school!

im shooting for that look with my car.
needless to say, you sir have a clean and tasteful DA. haha

[QUOTE=Gen2Teg;2168065]Agreed, gotta love old school!

im shooting for that look with my car.
needless to say, you sir have a clean and tasteful DA. haha[/QUOTE]

thanks man. what car is yours? you were at IA this year right? ive seen your screen name around but cant place your car at the moment.

c-mack9, not to be an ass, but you posted this in the wrong section, in the rules it says no single car
shots, what you have to do is post in the introduction and pictures thread.

[QUOTE=dat1.7gsr;2168226]c-mack9, not to be an ass, but you posted this in the wrong section, in the rules it says no single car
shots, what you have to do is post in the introduction and pictures thread.[/QUOTE]

oh, sorry about that. this was the only picture category i saw so i didnt know where else to post them. mods feel free to move it to where it needs to be.

[QUOTE=c_mack9;2168074]thanks man. what car is yours? you were at IA this year right?
ive seen your screen name around but cant place your car at the moment.[/QUOTE]

sadly i didnt get to make it to IA. I ended up going to waterfest in jersey instead. i
have a DB1, im currently rebuild it. its in the g2 general disscussion under RI DB1 slow build.

new pic!

whats ur tires size dude??car looks dope…:salute:

195/50/15 wheels are 15x7.5 +30

thanks bro! JDP lip should be here tomorrow!

I kno bout the wheel bro got the same ones just wondering what tire size u were running.
am runnin 205 50

oh, whoops. wheres your pics? i wanna see!

all i got havent had time for a photoshoot…been busy with collge n work…

if you ever want to sell that front lip, PLEASE let me know!

lol am the one thta was gonna sell u the other one that u said was too beat up…lol…
am acutally lookin into a type r style one…