ISport Has My Rear Lip for 3 and 1/2 Months

Usually I’m a pretty easy going guy and don’t complain much, but I’m sick of this.

In mid April, I dropped my OEM OPTIONAL Rear Lip to Bryan (Isport) for him to make a mold so other members are able to have this lip made for them. I drove 30 minutes to drop it off. He told me it would take two weeks to make the mold and I was okay with it. During that time, I was busy with school and graduating, so we didn’t keep in touch really. Finally in June, he told me the mold was done. I’ve contacted him numerous times through email and phone. He said that he did not have the hardware for the rear visor that he was going to compensate me with for my time and told me it would take another week. After that, I continued to contact him and didn’t get a reply. A member here told me he threw out his back. I found out that ISport is on the mazda forums too and sent a PM. It turns out that, it’s his dad that runs ISport. He told me he would drop off the lip at Bryan’s sister’s house. Bryan finally responded in late July and told me that Erwin would pick up the lip and I can go get it from him. I gave it a week and tried to follow up on it and am still being ignored.

I JUST WANT TO PICK UP MY LIP. I’M EVEN WILLING TO DRIVE TO PICK UP! THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Leg breaking time…

baseball bat to his car might also help lol j/k shitty beef bro just contact his dad and meet him in person

yea your are correct…he will reply back man trust me hes a good guy hes just in a shitty situation with his health and his back fucking up…I also gave him some time while communicating and he did come thru…Bryan doesnt seem the type of guy that will rip anyone off…i bet something is fucked up more than just his back…

He has some parts of mine but he is in really bad shape just get ahold of erwin an him to pic it up if you cant then let me know as i just talk to him (Erwin) two days ago an I will ask him good luck an Bryan is not the kinda guy to screw you over really he’s not

I don’t know the guy so I can’t speak for him but this sounds messed up. I mean really? Doesn’t have family or somebody that can return something? I don’t buy it. Obviously he has friends and family. Surely somebody can get this man his rear lip. I understand health problems and all that, but like I said somebody in his family could meet up with this guy for 5 minutes and give him his lip. That’s my take on it.

I’m even willing to drive to the location of the lip to pick it up. How difficult is it for someone to give me a response and let me know where my lip is?

I’ve done that and still no response.

[QUOTE=NTegraLS;2165668]Usually I’m a pretty easy going guy and don’t complain much, but I’m sick of this.

In mid April, I dropped my OEM OPTIONAL Rear Lip to Bryan (Isport) for him to make a mold so other members are able to have this lip made for them. I drove 30 minutes to drop it off. He told me it would take two weeks to make the mold and I was okay with it. During that time, I was busy with school and graduating, so we didn’t keep in touch really. Finally in June, he told me the mold was done. I’ve contacted him numerous times through email and phone. He said that he did not have the hardware for the rear visor that he was going to compensate me with for my time and told me it would take another week. After that, I continued to contact him and didn’t get a reply. A member here told me he threw out his back. I found out that ISport is on the mazda forums too and sent a PM. It turns out that, it’s his dad that runs ISport. He told me he would drop off the lip at Bryan’s sister’s house. Bryan finally responded in late July and told me that Erwin would pick up the lip and I can go get it from him. I gave it a week and tried to follow up on it and am still being ignored.

I JUST WANT TO PICK UP MY LIP. I’M EVEN WILLING TO DRIVE TO PICK UP! THIS IS BULLSHIT.[/QUOTE]

thats wat happens when u have ppl replicate real shit!

that would explain why Bryan has been missing. if his back is fucked up then cut him some slack, there are 2 major parts of your body that you do not fuck with when they are hurt one is your knees and the other is your back. i’ve known a lot of guys who fucked up there back only to be in serious pain for the rest of their lives. but the worst part for you is that Erwin is busy with a baby on the way so his head has more important things to deal with than car parts.

i’ll talk to Erwin for you tomorrow and see what arrangements can be made about your rear lip, i know how you feel because i provided the trunks for the 4drs and told him he could take his time with making mine. i actually emailed a few weeks ago to ask if i could pick up my 92 trunk lid and use it until he made my CF one. i even contacted Erwin about it and he hasn’t been able to get a hold of Bryan as of last week. so he must be in some serious hurt that he can’t communicate with anyone which Bryan does not seem like the type to blow someone off. so just keep cool and let me see if i can help you out.

da408, why don’t you preach that shit to JDP while you’re at it too?! I-Sport and JDP have brought a service to the black sheep of the imports, which is the DA community, by replicating parts that have long been discontinued and so scarce that there are probably only a handful of them left, so get off your high horse and shut up!

Bryan finally responded to me today. He will drop off the lip to Erwin. He said he was out of town for the last week, but it doesn’t take that much time to respond to a text message. I’m willing to drive to pick up the lip. He doesn’t have to do anything, but give me the current location of the lip. I will update this when I get more info.

So my brother picked up my lip for me last week. The deal was for me to let him use my lip to make a mold in exchange for a rear visor and for him to repair an area of the lip. None was received…I figured the lip would be at least repaired, but nope. Not cool at all.

Damn n i heard nothong but good of isport

That’s some bullshit. I understand injuries and all, but that guy better make it right when he is feeling better. Good business people will always make a bad situation good or try there best to make it right with the customer. If he doesn’t do as promised, that’s fucked up.

Fuck that injured back or not that’s just poor business. I personally do not buy jack shit from someone that runs a business like that. For that you might as well just send the guy check to him made out for “Cash”.

You know he got his lip back an people are still talking shit how funny. I bet if you your back got really fucked up an you could not walk you be the same way. An Isport is a good guy just had bad luck he gave the lip back an is back in the game so if all the neg. comments an you never met the guy or did work with him then you should meet him before you talk shit an to the person that made this thread it funny how he said what he did but never posted up he got it back! an if he did post it i did not see it an I know he got it back at least a month ago

Look up 4 posts above you. I posted that I got the lip back already. What did you want me to do? Bump this thread again? I’m letting it die out. You’re making it worst by further bumping it.

nah I dont think it’s cool for the shit to be talk that why I posted it you should ask the mod to close it you open it they might do that now that it all done so there will be know more shit to talk about

You are an idiot. Bad business is bad business and it should be duely noted on this site. Whether he is your boy or not, he didn’t do this man right. At the least to make it up, you think he’d offer to repair the lip as promised.

Why should it be closed? It makes no sense. I guess every other thread talking about a bad seller should be closed and hidden to?

[QUOTE=DAtIntegra35;2174783]You are an idiot. Bad business is bad business and it should be duely noted on this site. Whether he is your boy or not, he didn’t do this man right. At the least to make it up, you think he’d offer to repair the lip as promised.

Why should it be closed? It makes no sense. I guess every other thread talking about a bad seller should be closed and hidden to?[/QUOTE]

True least he cuda did was fix the lip bit theres always 2sides to a story.