itr expo 9

Heres some pics of my car at itr expo 9 and 2 video clips. The pictures were not taken by me or my friends haha:

These vidoes were taken by my friend and they are unedited and very long because Im lazy. Dont mind the ignorant comments. Also, yes the King Motorsport RSX is an amazing machine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFq3E8uTy84&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bOofAxryGI&feature=channel

Yes! It was nice meeting you there, representing the 2-door version of the DB1 :slight_smile:

Things were a bit crazy, but it was good to see you making it through day 2 despite your issues. It seems like a lot of people were cooking their brakes, it really hit home for me how track pads and new fluid are 100% essential, and I really should have bled mine in the spring. Did you ever get your overheating issue figured out?

I’m not sure who took this pic, but I have a bigger version at home. I think that’s you on the end:

and some of me :slight_smile:

And this was day 1, session 1, lap 1, turn 1, the result of lift-throttle oversteer at verrry low speed with rock-hard tires that hadn’t been driven on in almost a year.

oh well.

And how many times did you pass this awesome M3?

oh, and I can’t wait to get home and check out those videos.

haha dude it was great meeting you too and all your friends…and thanks again for all your help I really appreciate it. I love your DB1 its so damn clean. My overheating issue was actually because of my thermostat…atleast thats an easy fix. My brakes are still bothering me though thats why I ordered some SS lines and am going to get all new calipers (and ordered some superblue haha).

And this was day 1, session 1, lap 1, turn 1, the result of lift-throttle oversteer at verrry low speed with rock-hard tires that hadn’t been driven on in almost a year.

I remember you telling me about this…but I never got to see it and didnt know the reason. Was it just the tires or do you think your PICs in the back are super stiff (i dont know if you have the 14k)? I almost had a spin out on turn 5 on the last sesion of day 2 but luckily managed to get it back under control.

I passed that M3 once haha…I didnt understand why he was driving so slow.

oh, and I can’t wait to get home and check out those videos.

I told my friend to get your car in the video too but he didnt seem to get a lot. But your car and the prelude are def in there haha.

I hope to see you guys again at the next ITR expo. Its too bad you guys cant make it to WMHM but next year you should try to come to that too.

I don’t think the car is particularly set up for rotation (19mm ST sway bar, and I got the 12k/10k PICs so it’s not too stiff in the back), but the weight bias is absolutely terrible (62/38) and everyone who drove it managed to spin it (I spun it that first time, one friend spun on turn 5, and the other spun coming onto the front straight). Based on that evidence, I probably need to concede that it’s prone to spinning.

I’d love to do Gingerman, is it always there? I’m moving to Ohio soon, so I’ll be closer for sure. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

yo this is Brandon with the red DA from wmhm. good times out there. lets get some pictures of that event on here