Its official....I'm Fucked!!!

Yeah…ok, whatever you say. :fingban:

^Exactly^

I mean, damn I wish it just was a fix it ticket. But no, he had to go and ask me to pop my hood. Thats all it took. There really isnt anything in there that screams “Illegal Street Racer” But he immediately noticed the FPR, FPG, Intake, injectors and shit like that. Nothing is sprayed bright red or anything.

I’m really trippin, I dont know whether to just swap out everything to LS or just keep on truckin with the GSR?

yep, they email you or send u a notice that your b’day is comin up and your reg is about to expire…you reply with a cc or debit # or send in a check or money order! New sticker in the mail in about 3-5 days! Or u can do it at the DMV in about 30min. I just did both my DA9 & DB1 about 2 weeks ago. The DA has NO vaccum and the DB1 has no CAT or RES!!!:rockon:

considering the dense population areas in California, I’m glad we have smog laws.

that said, my 'teg barely passed with the maximum allowed amount of emissions.

I would stay with the GS-R and get it BAR approved. Make sure all mods have CARB E.O number, and make sure exterior of the car isn’t violating any CVC codes and you should be good to go.

Remember, if you give them a reason/cause to pull you over, they will.

junkman-dont talk to me i dont like u on the internet.faggot…ahaha

what a moron…

Werd…

que paso?

That’s how it is in my county in Ohio as well…although some require emissions testing.

Excuse me kind sir, but may I ask what you are puffing on? I would advise that it is in fact, untrue.

:dozing::fingban:

[QUOTE=spikeymike;1878378]I would stay with the GS-R and get it BAR approved. Make sure all mods have CARB E.O number, and make sure exterior of the car isn’t violating any CVC codes and you should be good to go.

Remember, if you give them a reason/cause to pull you over, they will.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mike. I did some research and another guy did the same thing in a 89’ Civic and passed no problem. I’m just hoping that I’ll pass. I’m going to change a few things here and there and hopefully it will pass no problem. Also, I’ll be a legit swap in a DA.:rockon:

Is there anyone here that might know what I need to pass the BAR/REF inspection??

Here is what I do have:
95’ B18C1 OBD1 Motor Complete with ECU
93’ LS Trans
93’ Stock header and piping w/Cat
93’ Airbox or another equivalent to fit GSR Slug IM
95’ GSR OEM Injectors
95’ FPR

I think thats about it. Anyone?

bacardbreezer…don’t call me sir.cuz i aint no police.everyday a game call it ‘FEAR FACTOR’.

i wasnt aware inbreeding was so popular in california.

Make sure to have a USDM OBD1 throttle body if you don’t have one already.

or… simply go to the state ref with what you have. and if he’s nice enough like how a state ref i went to is… then he will tell you what you need to do, then schedule an appointment, then go in for a checkup.

it’s $30 i believe + $8 for certificate?

Your english is improving , but theres more to it then just stringing words together and praying they make sense.

You don’t like me on the internet? Oh noEz my e-feelings are hurt. Tell you what I’ll take it easy on you, just give me all the cold stuff in plastic bags and put the heavier shit in paper ones.

[QUOTE=tegboi;1878454]or… simply go to the state ref with what you have. and if he’s nice enough like how a state ref i went to is… then he will tell you what you need to do, then schedule an appointment, then go in for a checkup.

it’s $30 i believe + $8 for certificate?[/QUOTE]

Wow. I sure hope he/she is a nice guy. I really need to get this done. Its my only means of transportation. Less than $40 is pretty reasonable. I was thinking it would have been way more. Everyone talks like its the end of the world but its not that bad. My friend sad that after I get the Cert that I’m going to be “Black Listed” by CHP is this even true?

hahaha your friend is a moron…