Its official....I'm Fucked!!!

lol I wasn’t talking TO you

i think you put the wrong emPHAsis on the wrong syLLable

Sorry should’ve said to

hahaha major fail.

You suck at the internet.

+1 hahahahaha

epic fail

Yeah, thats pretty much what I figured. If anything its good to be certified. At least CHP will know that I went to all the trouble to make it legal. Well, so far I have plans to swap out the intake, Catalytic Conv, axle back, RC injectors, B&M FPR, and raise and clean up the car. Then I’ll set up an appointment. Hopefully that should be good enough. Worst comes to Worst, a good friend of mine has a 95’ OB1 GSR ECU I could borrow just in case.

sounds good. good luck man.

with the bar stamp, it helps to just make cops take a glance and walk away sometimes…

you should of refused to pop your hood…i got pulled over once for a lowering ticket and he also noticed my exhaust(RSR) and told me to pop my hood…i refused telling the officer,“Didn’t you pull me over for a lowering ticket?” and he never brought up popping my hood again…What im trying to say is i think they can only pop your hood if the FIRST reason for being pulled over is for modifed exhuast…nothing else…correct me if im wrong…

as far as I know and maybe its just here in utah but cops need a search warrant to look anywhere inside your car.

yea, cops do have the right to search your engine compartment, it’s just a matter of how they confront you…

Yeah, I really didnt think about it but my friend told me to keep my hood shut and to refuse. I figured that would have just added fuel to the fire and then he definetely would have towed my car. Besides I told him I had nothing to hide thinking he would just have a look around and not do anything. He was actually pretty cool guy considering what he easily could have done. He told when he pulled me over that he noticed my front license plate missing and my loud exhaust.

english language being mangled? here, issue one of these with a glass of shut the fuck up…

bi7a1 doesn’t just fail at internet, he fails at existence.

Wow blu, That guy isnt even on this page. But I totally agree with you.

yeah, i chimed in a little late, but what can i say? i got off work later than i wanted to, so i couldn’t get to owning n00bs until later in the day.

amen to that:angel:

I feel lucky then, i got pulled over and i got my hood popped and everything, but i also have legit parts except my header haha, i’m actually surprised they didn’t say anything about my illegal header, all i got was a ticket for modified exhaust tip (tanabe hyper medallion) and Following too closely :slight_smile: fighting both of them right now. I gave the cop a bunch of BS on how i was in school and i know all about emissions in California since my major was Environmental Science, which it kind of is, but it’s really Geography and he bought all of it. In the end he just told me he didn’t like how big my tip was on the exhaust. So, I’m going to cut the tanabe hyper medallion tip off and push it further so it’s not sticking out.

Word of Advice, YOU need to be stock as possible in areas of California so cops won’t bother you, this is why i have to modify my exhaust so that it looks stock. Make sure you run a Catalytic Converter, I don’t see how people don’t run a cat in california with that big risk of that ticket of 5000 for having no cat just for 2whp.

just pay it off when the ticket comes in the mail. should be around 500 bucks

Florida is the great when it comes to moded cars. I also renewed my over the internet and I’m running a test pipe and all on my car.

Did you even read the thread? He can’t just pay it off. He needs to go to the State Ref.

[QUOTE=BLKGSRDA9;1878151]STATE REFEREE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
-NO OFFICER SIGN OFF (Vehicle must be
removed from the roadway immediately and
may not be driven until in compliance.
[/QUOTE]

actually i DID read the thread and i got the same ticket along with that pretty sticker on the back… pay it off when u get the ticket in the mail… like i said the first time