Jdeck's 92 DA Integra Build

I have owned my DA since January of 2003. I bought it in high school as a bone stock car. I’m going to recap some of the past projects and then provide updates for the current build. Hope you Enjoy!..

Bought the car in 2003

2006 Installed a bolt in T25 turbo

2007: Full prep and paint

2008-2009:
Bay shave

ABS Delete 1" MC, replaced all calipers, lcas, a arms, axles, Technafit lines, Ground Control

Summer 2009:

LS Block + Head

Wire Tuck

DA + EG Parts off to the machine shop in the Daily SUBE!

great job bro!! keep us posted

clean and seksii haha no homo

What up Jon!
I bet your’e loving that Subie this year with
all the snow we’ve been getting.
Looks good, keep us updated!

Nice…What kind of pipe do you have going from your airfilter to your compressor intake??

Thanks for the nice comments I will keep the updates coming all the way through to spring…

Kevin what’s up man! Yeah the Subie has been treating me well. How’s your build?? Any progress?

good job. i started on my engine bay shave and never finished it lol. keep us posted.

Looking good as usual Jon. Every time I see your Teg it makes me want to jump in and start my project. I finally finished school, just need a job and a daily and I’m good to go. Hopefully I can get it complete enough to get a CBP shoot going at the next meet.

man, i think i do know you guys. its you and your brother right? maybe met you at a house party way back when i had a turbo ef civic hatch.

and i know what machine shop that is :stuck_out_tongue:

M@

Damn thats clean.

absolutely love it! :rockon:

x2

Very nice!! just curious, where did u run the drivers side wire harness?

this is some motivation! nice job, nice car!

nice. whats the plans for the engine? power goal?

ditto, lovin the color:up:

nice build looks like fun

Thanks all…yeah for the wire tuck I made a small hole deep down in the little crevice all the way back on the firewall and went through each fender.

92BlueTeg - def down for a photoshoot, hope we can meet up this summer

Engine is getting rebuild to stand around 9-10 PSI…goals are around 220-230WHP…

I’ll have some updates coming soon…it’s been too cold lately though

A few more pics I guess this will be the before:

Hibernation: