JDM '98 header?

Can anyone tell me if the Cusco front under bar fits with a JDM '98 header installed?

tnd2gen,
No sir, the bar will rub quite a bit. I’ve tried it my self with a GAB lower front bar as well and it was a little closer to clearing but still made some contact.
J.

Thanks for the info. Any other options? That bar makes a big difference for the way I have the car set-up. Has anyone tried shimming the mounts to raise the engine 5mm? This might allow enough clearance on the bottom but what about the top? Just some ideas.

tnd2gen,
Well I can assure you that shimming the engine to accomodate a lower tie bar is not a good idea. The issues you would probably have with axles and alignment would not be worth it. If your deadset on getting your self a bar for the lower front I would suggest fabbing one up. Let me know how it comes out if you do give it a try.
J.

j., i take it you’re not running any front lower arm bar, huh? i tried to use the cusco front lower arm bar also but it would not clear the toda header. the header sits just a tad too low. does the gab one offer a little more space (hang a little lower) than the cusco piece? got a pic of it by any chance?

Johnny,
The GAB part has end links so there is more movement side to side and a slight amount of adjustability but the clearance is probably about the same. I’ve heard that the Spoon front will clear a 4n1 but I dont have any first hand info to confirm it.
J.