jdm automatic gsr tranny question

has any body heard of it those it bolt right on to a b20 ? is it better then the stock ls auto tranny? because i found this -

http://unlimitedjdm.com/cms/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=631&category_id=3&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=47

It should bolt up since most B series (except the 80s EDM & JDM Accords and 88-91 Preludes) use the same bolt pattern. A few problems I foresee is the transmission mount more than likely will not bolt up to our chassis and then there is the electrical/wiring issue. Both VTEC control and automatic trans functions are not on most ecu’s. You would likely have to run the ECU that was in the original JDM GSR that transmission is out of. Then what the heck axles are you supposed to run?

Yes it is possible to use that transmission. Is it an easy swap? Hell no
If you want to upgrade the transmission ditch the auto for a 5 speed. It’ll be a hell of a lot easier.

i know i would love to make it a stick shift but i used to hate driving stick shift trough traffic and know i drive 17 miles a day trough traffic to get to school i live in LA it sucks out here.