JDM Foglights

Hey, Just got done wiring my 1 pc headlights. I was about to connect the wires to the jdm foglight plug- they worked for a second, then im pretty sure burnt out. So I know the bulb is an H3- 55W, but is the bulb itself yellow? Because on Options Auto Salon all of the bulbs are hyper white. I need help ASAP! Im not putting that damn front bumper back on my car until I replace the foglight- which means im not drivin the sucker. Any help would be great! Thanks

Just buy any h3 bulb…the yellow is is actually a cover. Hope that helps

How easy is it to take off that bumper? I am ready to take mine off to repaint it, so I’m just wondering if its easy or is there 37 bolts to unattach. Oh and by the way the glass isnt yellow but the filament glows yellow.

Thanks guys!

The bumper has about 12-15 bolts and 6 screws or so for my 90-91 bumper. Not that hard, just annoying when you have to take it on and off a lot. Especially for headlights.

Originally posted by SonicBlueGSR
[B]Thanks guys!

The bumper has about 12-15 bolts and 6 screws or so for my 90-91 bumper. Not that hard, just annoying when you have to take it on and off a lot. Especially for headlights. [/B]

Mine’s held on by 6 bolts and 4 screws :shrug:

Originally posted by Devlins 91LS
Mine’s held on by 6 bolts and 4 screws :shrug:

:werd:

not real hard… but there are some behind the bumper lights… i never could find those at first… took me an hour to get the bumper off cuz i didn’t know to look there.

Originally posted by hashpipe623
not real hard… but there are some behind the bumper lights… i never could find those at first… took me an hour to get the bumper off cuz i didn’t know to look there.

:lol: that was the first place i looked, i missed the two on the bottom the first time

After taking it off once, its like a 2 min job now…

Its the realigining it up when you’re puttin it back on thats a biotch :up:

Originally posted by Devlins 91LS
[B]:lol: that was the first place i looked, i missed the two on the bottom the first time

After taking it off once, its like a 2 min job now…

Its the realigining it up when you’re puttin it back on thats a biotch :up: [/B]

OT, but… to line mine up, i just sit on my butt in front of the car with the bumper on my lap, big screw for each side in each hand, and just push the bumper up with my legs while i get the main screws in and tighten them, all while pushing up on the bumper with my legs

Originally posted by intgrboy
OT, but… to line mine up, i just sit on my butt in front of the car with the bumper on my lap, big screw for each side in each hand, and just push the bumper up with my legs while i get the main screws in and tighten them, all while pushing up on the bumper with my legs

:werd:

I usually have a friend pull the damn bumper up as high as they can, then bolt it up, switch sides, and voila :up: