JDM Glove box

fuck that metal piee, its worthless i took them both out on all 5 of my tegs

I have one since my G2 is in Aus, its not much more storage space. The only thing I put in there are letters and prophylactics.

So what do we sinsible G2’ers do?? We cut that biothch out!!

or you could just unbolt it to save some time :shurg:

Try www.inlinefour.com. they can hook u up with all things JDM. that console rocks tho…i need 2 find 1 4 my teg :cool:

I am not an expert but I assume that Australia must get pretty hot. If its 80 degrees outside the car its around 110 inside your car. Prophylactics should not be subjected to temperatures that high for prolonged periods of time.

it isn’t worthless - great shelf for mounting electronics to.:smiley:

Don’t bother with the upper glove box in an USDM or lefthand drive teg. It’s exactly the same as ours except the shape. So unless you’ve got a RHD teg it’s gonna look like crap, for nothing. Now the lower one’s a different story. I’ve got one (threw all the other JDM crap away) and thinking of getting the parts from a CRX, cause they’ve got that lower glove box. But I probably won’t. :open_mouth:

Matt

does anyone got a pic of the jdm interior with this glovebox im curious.

^tegbois car

thats sex

+10 that’s better

pic of it closed…

Yeah, Im interested also. My glove box sucks. Any help would be great.

i would also like to know how tegboi installed that CR-V consule…

with it closed, it looks like a stock usdm panel, but with a latch in the center top…

crv center console - i just mocked it up, marked 2 spots, drilled holes, had a buddy hold a nut under the car on the bolt, tightened it on & had to bend it over a little bit to be leveled…