JDMCARBOY SCAM? anyone know anything about them?

ordered jdm lights for my 92 and they have been ignoring me for months. . .any advice on what to do? any info would be awsome. thanks

I almost ordered from them before, but I read alot of bad reviews and changed my mind. Sorry to hear about your situation, and good luck.

Yeah, sorry to hear that man… I live right by JDM Carboy… I’ve also heard many stories about them… One which was that, the motors they sell are stollen!!! I wouldn’t buy a damn Key chain from there

Did you already pay for them? Do you have a receipt or proof that you paid for the headlights? Take them to small claims court. It will cost you around $50 to file the paperwork, but you should be able to add that with the money for headlights. That is what I would do. Then call the BBB

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/JDMCARBOY-100033782

Don’t think the BBB cares. You can file a complaint on BBB and add to their F.

then skip the BBB step. If you already paid for the headlights, I would still take them to court

ordered LCAs from them… they did the same thing to me!

Class action law suit?

I’m sure you can find more people who got ripped off by them if you look for other people.

Tried to order abs type r front and replica mugen side skirts from them a few years ago. My order was pending for a MONTHS. I tried to call and e mail them, but no luck. One year later they e mail me and ask if I still want them and shipping to Hawaii will be $100. :wtf: I was like hell funken no ! I ain’t order shit from you guys !

ya i think they have scammed abunch of people only way to to do anything is file a suit against them

i bought some 1 pieces from them…seem pretty koo guy…but i actually went to the little place they have…i talked to the guy straight up.i gave him a deposit and told me to come back a couple days later to check if the got them,when back and got my headlights and gave him the rest of the money.i was gonna order them online but thought it would be better if i went personally.

He started as allbodykits.com gave everyone cheap prices, then when he was getting a ton of orders he scammed everyone, layed low for a month, started jdmcarboy and has shown everyone his cycle of life.

JDM car boy does lag I literally drove 3 hours to get my money and parts !!

Yeah I live 15 min from the small spot in Norwalk ca. Been wanting to go but the ads on Craigslist seem shady.

Sorry to hear about your deal. i would imagine you paid by credit card or paypal, right? if so, just contact whomever you used and file a dispute. You’ll get your money back. They would have to provide proof that they shipped the item to you in order to win. Let us all know what happens.

The date on the first post in this thread is 4 1/2 years old. Pretty sure that doing so is no longer necessary.