Jesus

this place is dead…

your face is gonna be dead you keep this shit up, mister…

stu and i are trying to keep the latest purchase thread going, but naturally jay and his little chai boy integgiels get all butthurt when the only thing we buy is gun-related…i guess it’s supposed to be the “post pictures of your latest purchase unless it’s firearm-related” thread…

do you still drive an is300 and live in the same place as you did ~2 years ago?

if so, i have some F-R-E-E items for you…

Yes sir. Love my IS

It could be worse. Mensa…

ok cool… there will be some items in the mails for you soon…

for real this time

enlighten me. I don’t live in the same place I did two years ago, either.

oh… i guess you forgot…

you asked me for some altezza stuff a while back. headlights and a steering wheel which i could not get because they would let me have the airbag. well i have the headlights still and some altezza center caps for the stock wheels if you use them. i should be able to get a cluster too if youre into that whole km/h thing and some super jdm sun visors. its all up to you =\

how much?

free…

i was asking you pay cost last time but since its been so long i’ll hook it up. just lmk what you want and i’ll get it and send it out. i cant do any large items like seats or dashes.

Everything you can get your hands on :slight_smile: We should probably talk on skype to make arrangements.

david.adorno

lol this guy… =D

yea man… i’ll get up with you at some point this weekend. its 6am over here now and i dont get home from work until about 8am but i have some things to take care of after work so another day for sure.

Why you gotta bring up arby’s?

Dick.

Bump…

haha

Arbys. I cant even look at it the same way now. Me and her were facebook friends until every 3rd post of hers was a tirade against fat people.

Hey American, how’s it hanging?

I think we’re going to sell the apartment complex and try to go in on a deal on a 75 unit apartment complex. If that goes down, I’ll be sure to post pictures of the $3 million purchase in the thread. haha

I thought Mensa and Meat Curtains were two different people.

Johnny Jackstands - well hello there fella.

shit…who’s blowing up the dust around here?

HOLY SHIT!!! :shock:

yo man for whatever reason yahoo isnt letting me email you. we got a skype date

12pm Friday your time i’ll be on. i’ll add you later when i get home from work.

cool?