Just installed my fabricated civic side

Done ! very happy with the result, it gives the car what it was missing, really.
Comments are welcome, its been a hard work!

:rockon: nice ride. except im not feeling the taillights :shrug:

your rear lip looks sick, I cant wait till i get to do that with mine. :rockon:

Nice Probe…i mean DA :wink: Sorry the wheels threw me off there for a second. great fabricating job. Looks awesome…Nice work!

probe ? wheel ? never heard of a company called Enkei Sportsline ?

really nice

I would be concerned if the tabs were hanging below the scrubline, but they’re clearly above the lowest part of the chassis. Even if the tabs did take a hit I imagine they would just bend or fold up against the rocker.

Dude,

1. what front lip are you using? Nice one by the way
  2. How did you mount the rear Accord parts to the bumper - bolts/screws, molded, etc.? I’m also thinking of not putting the mudflaps back after the rear lip and sides have been installed. It just looks like wearing a belt with suspenders - it’s one or the other.

I have the Accord sides and thought of a slightly different way of mounting them to the sides. Unfortunately it’s getting cold here in Toronto so this will have to wait till spring.

front is the usual typR lip, i’ve not been original on that one. (dont comment the red nose, i’m used to it)

Rear needs lot of fabricating. Need to cut, joint, sand, heat, bend.
They hang by the stock mounting holes common bolt and nuts. Just need to drill under the bumper.

Looks real good. I like it. I want to ask this though, what % tint you running on all your windows? I’m thinking of getting tint. I like how hella clean it is with no tint at all. But in Hawaii I need some kind of guard! Its always hot! But yeah I’m thinking 35% driver/passenger door windows. Rear window and quarter panel windows maybe 30 or 25% whatcha think? I don’t really know how it’ll look like.

i think is 35% in the front and 5% limo black in the back
thanks for the comment!

Beautiful Teg … i love the color n red acura emblems…do u know if they make those kind tailights for a 4-door cause i always search and they always say coupe only next to price

[QUOTEprobe ? wheel ? never heard of a company called Enkei Sportsline ?
][/QUOTE]

He He, Im just takin the piss there buddy boy. Thats one fine lookin DA you got there. Props to you.

Great work…looks really clean.

not to burst your bubble but…the middle of the skirts look like its arching slightly…maybe wanna weld a third bracket in the middle…

I thought about that too when I was planning out how to mount the Accord sides. So far, instead of a couple of brackets along the side, I was thinking of a horizontal bar or something, that way the sides will always be parallel to the rocker panels. Will revisit it again in spring since it’s now cold outside. Teg93, if you don’t plan to repaint try rubbing the marks left by the rear mudflaps with rubbing and polishing compound.

your right about the mudflap, i’ll give it a try. Its been -10C today, see you next spring !