Just met another G2 teggy

So there’s not much G2s out here in Carson and the one’s i do see are just so ugly and rusted out. I know this one is not all that good looking but hay,its a G2:angel: The guy just got it and is still (as you can see) stuck in the F$F stage.I’m hopping to change that:werd:. But what was somewhat surprising was how he had modded 95 JDM headlights in to this thing. Anyways,here’s the pics

The headlights have been done if you serch it you will see a red one that been done.An the only thing i can see to say f&f days would be the wing

He said he wants to put a 94/95 front end on it. Ive never seen that done at all, have you?

what a sweet fucking mcdonalds

lol We got like 5 of them. There’s a bigger one about 3 miles up. Whats good about our MCDs is that we have Cheese Burger day every Wednesdays and Hamburger days on Thursdays.

Well it looks like he has a jdm dc2 headlights on it?..an mcd sale cheeseburgers,hamburgers ever day dont they?

Yeah but he’s going to put the hole front end to a jdm 95 dc on this 91. He said it can be done but Ive never seen this done before nor do i know it can’t be done. And the McDs,yes they sell them everyday but on cheese burger day,they sell them fore 45 cents and hamburgers are only 35 cents.