K sport suspension?

ok guys so im saving up for a suspension kit. whats your opinion on K SPORTS. i saw some online for 700 should i get it? or should i just build my own suspension?? hows the ride quality is it bumpy or is it nice for daily driving? all opinions are welcome.

[size=“7”]search[/size]

id save my money for something better, save like 100 bucks more and get the koni/ground control

Yeah that’s what i would do. I had ksports before and they weren’t to bad. I also paid $530 shipped. If you are gonna spend $700 you might as well save a little more to get the koni/ground control setup. I’m gonna sell my skunk2 pros and get that setup.

I paid about $600 for the soilovers and LCA’s. If you are going to spend $700 on them I’d look at something else. I LOVE MINE. But if I was going to spend $700 I might save the extra cash and get something else.

koni ground control 800 shipped with top hats, get them before i do lol :slight_smile:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185901

i would get it but its probably take me a while to get it. yea i was thinking about the yellow konis and gc coilovers but im still looking around.

ALSO!! i was driving crazy a month ago and i decided to power slide with my db2 and now its making humming noise everytime i step on the brake .

tsk tsk… don’t mess up ur DB2, plzkthx.

I’m running on ksports on my DB2 and i love them… I paid $700 shipped also, but mine came with KSport LCAs and KSport rear camber kit. but yeah, for a little more, get the GCs + Tophats + Konis. But… i really like my KSports.

pix…

Threads left on front:

Threads left on rear:

The drop:

After Hurricane Ike:

nice photos dxr

strobist?

nice pix if I can get them in the 5-600 dollar range I’d jump on it. I’ve searched around and can’t find them anyone know where I can get them for that much?

No idea if they are still running this price or not. However, JLB was running a special for $560 SHIPPED. Couldn’t hurt to check it out.

That is from this thread.

[QUOTE=davidhtam;1924645]nice photos dxr

strobist?[/QUOTE]

thanks

no… Nikon’s off camera flash triggers.

600’s? 800’s? how many did you rock for those shots?

wat?

^^^ lolz… nub. jp.

just one sb800. Wasn’t a big photoshoot or anything. We had no electricity and it was right after hurricane Ike… hence the debris

[QUOTE=dxr;1927542]^^^ lolz… nub. jp.

just one sb800. Wasn’t a big photoshoot or anything. We had no electricity and it was right after hurricane Ike… hence the debris[/QUOTE]

wat? lol bunch of photo geeks! :slight_smile:

lol <3

so flip boy, u figure out what ur getting??? updates???

still double minded about it. i love how the k sport looks but i want it to last. so still thinking bout it. my friend has k sport on his da and hes selling it for 350 so i might just get his.

actually does any of you guys know about the PIC apex suspension??? thinking about getting these

http://picperformance.com/store/ProdImages/EF/EFAPEX1.JPG

iv’e heard nothing but good shit… damn $350 is a steal. I got mine for $500 + stock locally. But PIC is good or so i’ve heard. I haven’t had it soo… ya