kerry1234...aka Kerry fountain From NY..possible scammer

I sent money to him a month and a week ago…Bought jdm headlights…Before sending payment he was nice…txt me back right away…after payment was sent he txt me and told me they were sent…after 2 weeks I got nervous and txt him and called…He has only anwsered when I called restricted then hung up right away when I said who it was…

I just want my headlights or money back…its that simple be a good person and do one or the other…

If anyone knows him will you please help me out…I did nothing wrong…Just tryed to purchase parts to better my project like we all do…I would never want to get ripped of atleast not on a site that shares a pasion for the same car…

This will be removed if i receive my property…

Sorry to hear about your dilema. I hate Scammers and Thieves . . . Fuck them all!
Did you pay w/ PayPal? Why don’t you file a dispute? Looks like the last time he was on here was December 11th, 2009. Good Luck man.

How did you send the money?

Like a dumb as s I sent a money order…I talked to him a couple times and he seemed to have a good rep… I had his full name and address and I didnt think he would rip me off… I have a copy of the order and my reciept…

He said he didnt have paypal and it was a decent deal on the lights so I sent that in good hope

Damn sorry to hear.

:think: :tsk:

yes I know live and learn…I buy things via paypal all the time from honda tech and just didnt think I would get ripped off…

Thanks for the positive feedback guys

I txt him again no anwser but my txt was delievered…go figure

why dont you call the cops, let them deal with it

if the guy dosent wanna ship it he probably wont

tyry and put a stop payment on the money order if you can

He already cashed it…its been over a month…

And the cops wont do anything its a civil matter…and im 3 hours away from him

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2111732#post2111732

thanks man…He finally txt me back and claims that one of the lights cracked and thats why he didnt send them yet…but I asked for my money and he said he is looking to buy one headlight to give me…I dont see that happening

just so everyone knows hes a scumbag and keeps makin stupid reasons…I told him to keep my damn money because im sick of his lies…

DONT BUY FROM HIM!!!

3 hours is not far to get your money back.

Agreed.