Kevlar Hood and Hatch

Don’t get butt hurt because I express my opinions. Learn from them :slight_smile: I never get hurt when people express their thoughts about my car, I actually think about what they say and somehow apply it to my idea along with their idea. It’s sometimes great to see what other peoples ideas are.

lol :angel:

Haha, wow, this thread went in a funny direction… I haven’t even seen your car, so I hope you’re not being hypocritical.

Yes, my headlights need re-cleared.
Yes, the car has a salvage title from being rear ended with damage to the hatch and bumper.
Yes, I could change the wheels to something I don’t like.
Yes, I could get rid of the Honda emblem which I love.
Yes, I could paint my skirts and have them destroyed by sand and snow.
Yes, it’s never been perfect, and it’s never been a show car; it’s simply my car. If I felt there was something imperative to fix on my car, I obviously would.

Finally (and ironically), yes, you can be “butt hurt” if I’m the one who has to correct you for not following the rules on TI. I don’t have anything against you personally, and you can nit-pick all you want. You’re not the first, and that conversation ends here.

Thanks for the comments though guys, good or bad. :slight_smile:

For those of you who want the kevlar hatch and hood seller’s name, it’s Garrett Sharp, and his email is lemonhead84067@yahoo.com. All I know is that he lives in Utah. Good luck to anybody else out there who wants to buy it.

can i get someones opinion on the kevlar stuff like this on a black da?

I know you already went with a regular carbon fiber hood and hatch but

i think i found a website that actually sells it (kevlar)…

and here is the hatch

thank god for this thread.
i was about to order a new cf hood tonight and now im going to get some kevlar:rockon:

Yeah, I had found that, and I just couldn’t stand the “seam” down the middle of the hood. Regular carbon fiber fits my overall theme better too.

why is there a seam down the middle? and i posted the links to that site on the first page…