koni with GC ride question?

I recently put koni yellows and GC on my car and it is about three inches dropped.

I just want to know am i suppose to feel everything on the road, cause when i drive i feel a bounce but its a stiff bounce, is it suppose to be like that?

just wanted to know ride is a very stiff bounce

you don’t want a bouncy ride do you? it just shows the shocks is doing it’s job, if you want adjust he shock a softer setting

If you are lowered 3 inches, there is a good chance that you are riding on your bumpstops. Try raising your car (with the same shock setting as you have now) and see if the ride gets better. Spring rates play a big role on how your car feels/handles also as well as shock setting.

Originally posted by jonsteR
If you are lowered 3 inches, there is a good chance that you are riding on your bumpstops. Try raising your car (with the same shock setting as you have now) and see if the ride gets better. Spring rates play a big role on how your car feels/handles also as well as shock setting.

yes! you need more travel in your dampers so that they can work the way they’re supposed to work. right now they’re not doing anything, that’s why you’re getting some abrupt bouncing characteristics… raise your car up some.