LA. Black personal box wanted!!! In very good condition!

Like it says!
My number is 985-688-5625.
Call or txt anytime.
Name is tray.

i think i just grabbed the only one that ive ever seen for sale on here since i joined lol

Alright?..

sorry for speaking god, it was just a bump as i dont think your gonna find one anytime soon

Want one also. There is one on eBay but missing the “personal box” tag. It has the velvet insert.

Imma make my own.

I kno a couple people that make replica non smoker personal box stickers that are almost spot on can barely tell the difference lmk if you want one and as for the red velvet just use red model car simulated carpet (flocking ,5 bucks at ben franklins). Close as ur gonna get i try to use velvet too much of a pain heres a pic of mine

How did you make the front faceplate that says personal box?

I have one cash me out and ill see

Idk exactly how he made them im pretty sure you can take a picture and send it to a company that makes domed badges and have them make it just need to give them measurements and what not look around online google is your friend thats how i came across the guy that made them only crappy thing is. Hes in the UK i think he charged me like 15 to 20 bucks for the it

I want one. Lmk

I will get ahold of some of my friends and see if they have any if anybody else wants any lmk

Here is some replica personal box stickers guys http://www.ebay.com/itm/PERSONAL-BOX-REPRODUCTION-STICKER-EF-EG-DA-DC-JDM-OPTIONAL-HONDA-ACCES-RARE-/121067076648?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3028fc28&vxp=mtr

i wouldnt ever rock a repro of such a rare part…idk why someone would make those…thats embarrassing

Not really i dont think its embarrassing plus not everybody wants to spend 200 bucks on a ashtray and everybody has different taste as to a part being real or a repo plus you cant even tell the difference almost identical this is myne the only thing that is difference is the velvet /felt on the inside is model car flocking close enough and heres a real one

Just my 2 cent…lol

^^ i’ll take your personal box if you want to sell it.

Not really looking to sell…lol they aint hard to make i can tell you everything that you would need to make one ( a walkthrough) just LMK