Like this kit?

This is my mates Integra XSi from NZ, I have ordered the same kit, its made by Jetspeed in Australia.

As a show car kit, do you guys like it yes or no??

Thanks

J

yea i like that kit but i dont like the sides tho but i like the front

I like it! Do they make it in the US or at least sell them to the US?

u can buy it. just email them. i dont think its worth it to ship it this far. but if you got dough and really love this kit go for it. [link is bellow.]
http://www.jetspeed.com.au/

I have the same kit on my Teg… and I love it. I live in Australia and sent my Teg to Jetspeed to have the kit fitted. I think it was well worth the money… what do you think??

It does take a bit to get it to fit properly. Just make sure they mount it securely. Its a very heavy bar, that requires alot of support. Other than that, it looks awesome.

And before anyone flames me for the neons. They are real, not a photocrop…

Originally posted by Tegboy
[B]I have the same kit on my Teg… and I love it. I live in Australia and sent my Teg to Jetspeed to have the kit fitted. I think it was well worth the money… what do you think??

It does take a bit to get it to fit properly. Just make sure they mount it securely. Its a very heavy bar, that requires alot of support. Other than that, it looks awesome.

And before anyone flames me for the neons. They are real, not a photocrop… [/B]

tegboy: please do not ask us what we think of your car. incase you don’t remember, you posted a pic of your car a while back which resulted in 3 pages of flaming where you got offended by it, and wanted to sell the car.

now if you couldn’t handle the comments/flames back then, chances are you won’t be able to now. even though its a different topic now ,seems like it’ll end up the same way.

we do not want to go through all that again

Originally posted by spikeymike
[B]
if anyone needs a reminder: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65561

we do not want to go through all that again [/B]

woooo JDM style huh, Well when you live in a country where all you see is JDM XSi’s you want to stand out thus modding away from JDM styled cars.

I can fully understand where you USDM guys are coming from but mine is for show only :slight_smile:

Cheers for the input

i won’t even bother reading that other thread since it will probably just be people bashing his kit. all this jdm crap is getting way out of hand. this is G2IC, not honda-tech. where’s the g2 love? people from other countries will have different taste from us because people here want to emulate their STOCK look. so while you’re laughing at people with flashy kits and stuff, people in japan and anywhere outside north america (who you’re trying to emulate) are laughing at you for looking like their stock cars.

Originally posted by spikeymike
[B]tegboy: please do not ask us what we think of your car. incase you don’t remember, you posted a pic of your car a while back which resulted in 3 pages of flaming where you got offended by it, and wanted to sell the car.

now if you couldn’t handle the comments/flames back then, chances are you won’t be able to now. even though its a different topic now ,seems like it’ll end up the same way.

if anyone needs a reminder: http://www.g2ic.com

we do not want to go through all that again [/B]

Hey Spikeymike,

I don’t know your definition of G2iC Commander, but whatever it is, it should be enough to tell you to that there is no need to bring that up again. I spoke with Tegboy for sometime after to convince him not to sell his car because of the flaming he got here. There’s no need to bring up the past or add a link to refresh people’s minds~that pure foolishness.

Look forward and forget the past.

One’s junk is another’s treasure.

:rockon: TEGBOY!

Originally posted by iNteGraz92
i won’t even bother reading that other thread since it will probably just be people bashing his kit. all this jdm crap is getting way out of hand. this is G2IC, not honda-tech. where’s the g2 love? people from other countries will have different taste from us because people here want to emulate their STOCK look. so while you’re laughing at people with flashy kits and stuff, people in japan and anywhere outside north america (who you’re trying to emulate) are laughing at you for looking like their stock cars.

Agreed totally ^^^^

good job boys. I like the kits all around. BWdwn, does that lip stick forward or curl at the bootom of the lip like blackwidow? Not sure if you know what i mean. doe it protrude forward infront of the bumper at the bottom lip? just wondering.

could you give us another angle to work with, i’m deciding on kits and stuff, and trying to piece together what i would like.

thanks,
paymepunk

ps - you never posted the rest of your audio system steps. what was behind the mdf and stuff holdin the amp sideways. thanks

Originally posted by kneeon
[B]Hey Spikeymike,

There’s no need to bring up the past or add a link to refresh people’s minds~that pure foolishness.

Look forward and forget the past.

One’s junk is another’s treasure.

:rockon: TEGBOY! [/B]

yes, there is no need to look to the past, but if the past is gonna repeat itself, then it should be warned and halted.

i’m merely warning people of what happened before when tegboy posted up pictures of his car. and to avoid that from happening again since he posted a pic of his car again.

but just to make you happy, i’ll take out the link.:bored:

dont take it out of the link, people are part of this forum to share, and not everyone agrees with each other. its called life. I say leave it, but thats just my opinion. If someone doens like it then fine, as long as tegboy is proud let it be.

Originally posted by paymepunk
dont take it out of the link, people are part of this forum to share, and not everyone agrees with each other. its called life. I say leave it, but thats just my opinion. If someone doens like it then fine, as long as tegboy is proud let it be.

thanks for the support. the link is in the other peoples post’s that quoted me, so if anyone wants to read the link, they can just click on there.

Hey thats a pic of my car!!! Thanks for sharing it with the world John.

If you guys want a few more angles let me know and I’ll get a few pics for ya.

I forget who was asking but yes the front lip does stick out past where the normal front bumper would end. Its a killer on some of the crappy roads here. You have to watch out for all the potholes.

Also if you dont know that the lip goes like that its easy to trip over as one memeber of our esteemed police force did just the other nite :mad:

The car is still a work in progress but its getting there :cool:

Spikeymike: Respect to you and yours ! :bow:

Scott I did not think you would mind seeing as yours was a pic I had open at the time.

All answered above pretty much :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, please post it form other angles please. I wondr how much work it would be to custom shave it trim with front bumper. I like the look .