Liquidating ALL my parts

It’s taken me a while to come to the realization that it’s not worth storing this stuff anymore. I’m getting rid of all of my “non-race” parts. Some of these parts were very hard to find and I’m definitely getting anxiety over this decision to sell - hopefully I don’t regret it. No dibs or friend pricing for the rare stuff because if I’m getting rid of these parts I need to get top dollar to justify it.

Prefer local buyers - Lakewood/Long Beach area 90712 but willing to ship most parts if you cover shipping/packaging costs. Open to offers, some pricing is more flexible than others. Some of the more rare parts are priced fairly high but open to offers for now and may end up on eBay if there’s no interest near my asking prices. I don’t intend to rip people off, only looking for whatever “market” value is. Most of these parts don’t come up for sale often so I don’t have much of a reference for their current value. If you’re serious about any of these parts don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best way to reach me is email: 1colin@gmail

MORE PHOTOS OF ALL PARTS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/clen/s…57680374466618

B17A1 Long Block - $450 firm
Was rebuilt but seller told me the rings did not seat. I bought it as a spare to rebuild. Does not include TPS, coil, plug wires, injectors and likely some other little items. Crank pulley and valve cover are chipped. Includes axles but no intermediate shaft. Harness and ECU have been sold and are no longer available.
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/46920383245_c2bdf49a21_c.jpg”}[/IMG2]

DA JDM Thin Moldings (spares) - $see below
All spares are in good condition without wrinkling but original finish has some scuffing and does not look brand new. Will look brand new if painted
2 BNIB quarter moldings $40 each SOLD
2 used quarter moldings (missing 3 clips) $15 each PENDING
2 used fender moldings (missing 2 clips) $15 each L side PENDING
1 (R) used door molding (missing 2 clips) $50 SOLD
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/47836492021_10abaf9acd_c.jpg”}[/IMG2]

90-93 Integra 2dr Floor Mats #2 - $350 PENDING
Fronts were used but not for long. Some minor damage to the Integra stitching on the driver side mat Rear mats have a slightly different surrounding to them that doesn’t match any other mats I’ve seen but the stamps on the rear prove they are indeed OEM.
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/33959209848_1fd4c606a7_c.jpg”}[/IMG2]

Volk Racing GRN Center Caps - $80
Came off 2 piece GRN’s but were too small for my one piece GRN-R
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/40869973633_915c2f633a_c.jpg”}[/IMG2]

90-93 Integra Intake, K&N, Blox Velocity Stack - $30
Aluminum tubing painted black, K&N filter, Blox velocity stack, high quality reinforced silicone couplers, high quality stainless steel t-bolt clamps. Some wear on the intake.
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/32892465877_b98118cc7e_c.jpg”}[/IMG2]

92-93 Integra 2dr Tail light - $10
Good condition, very minor surface scratches that could be buffed out, no cracks or other damage.
[IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/47784312282_5c75341946_c.jpg”}[/IMG2]

The following parts are FREE with purchase of any other item. This is cheap stuff that I don’t want to spend a lot of time selling packaging, shipping - lets make a deal and get it out of my garage.

JDM ItR Header Bracket - $10 Pending
Some oxidation

90-93 Integra Starter - $FREE Pending
Newly plated bolts

EG Shift Knob - $FREE
Very clean

SOLD PARTS

DA JDM Thin Moldings - $100 SOLD
Used, painted Frost White. Some minor chips and spider cracks in paint. Door moldings have some slight wrinkling but it’s hard to capture in pics and difficult to see when installed. These were on my car for almost 10yrs and honestly I forgot about the wrinkling. Door modlings also have the forward most clips broken. The clip that is missing in the pics on the quarter moldings has been replaced so those are complete.

90-93 Integra 2dr Floor Mats #1 - $600 SOLD
Extremely clean, probably Fronts were BNIB when I bought them, used 3 times (bare feet, never seen shoes). Rears are used with unknown mileage but no visible wear, stains…etc. They look new paired with the fronts.

90-93 Integra 2dr OEM Car Cover - $500 SOLD
BNIB, only opened to inspect and take pics. I’ve never taken the cover out of the box and it looks like the previous owner hadn’t either

90-93 Integra Complete AC System - $500 SOLD
BNIB, was not stored in a great location so box has some water damage and it’s dusty inside. But, as you can see from the pics it’s still new, unused and will clean up very, very well once the dust is wiped off.

90-93 Integra Quarter Window Trim - $100 SOLD
73820-SK7-023 BNIB, only taken out to inspect and take pics, right side

90-93 Integra 2dr window weather stripping - $80 SOLD
72381-SK7-023 BNIB, only take out to inspect and take pics, right side. Crease pictured is right where the mirror triangle seats so there’s supposed to be an indentation there and it’s just exaggerated from it being bent in the bag. The backside of that crease shows some minor splitting but will not be seen when installed.

90-93 Integra 2dr Roof Rail Trim - $60 SOLD
74316-SK7-J30 BNIB, only taken out to inspect and take pics, left side

BNIB Windshield Trim - $150 SOLD
73160-SK7-013 & 73150-SK7-013 BNIB, only taken out to inspect and take pics, will not separate.

90-93 Integra Upper Windshield Trim (2) - $50 each (BOTH SOLD)
73151-SK7-023 BNIB, one taken out to inspect

90-93 Integra Front Mudflaps - $100 SOLD
BNIB

92-93 Integra Bumper Plugs - $90 SOLD
71116-SK7-A00 & 71115-SK7-A00 BNIB

Erebuni Mugen Style Side Skirts - $400 SOLD
NOS. Best set out of the 3 sets I’ve had.

Quaife Quick Ratio Rack & Pinion w/ EF manual rack - $200 SOLD
Mileage unknown, came off of a car a friend and I parted out 10yrs ago. Thought I was going to use it but decided not to. 2.83 LTL

ARP Rod Bolts - $50 SOLD
1.8L 9mm rod bolt kit 208-6401

Golden Eagle Oil Sandwich Plate - $50 SOLD
$110 MSRP

92-93 Integra Front Lip - $40 SOLD
Used, typical scratches from a 150k mile car. Came off a GS-R. One mounting tab is broken.

Main Fuel Relays (2) - $10 (1 SOLD)

90-93 Integra Console Tray - $10 SOLD

90-93 Integra Front Endlinks - $10 SOLD
Made for ST front sway bar but should fit stock as well

90-93 Integra Front Sway Bar Bushings - $10 SOLD
Made for ST front sway bar but should fit stock as well

90-93 Integra Ashtray - $5 SOLD

OEM Oil Pump - $20 SOLD
15100-P72-A01 Unknown mileage, came off an ITR race engine so likely not very much mileage at all

[B]92-93 GS-R P61 ECU - $175 SOLD

92-93 GS-R P61 Engine Harness - $175 SOLD[/B]
Looks complete except pos battery lead replaced with aftermarket

Universal Catch Can - $10 SOLD

90-93 Integra Manual Transmission mount bracket - $FREE SOLD

[B]Enkei RPF1 silver 17x7.5 5x100 +48 $600 SOLD

90-91 Optional Rear Lip + Bumper - $350 SOLD[/B]
Very clean, refinished and repainted (Frost White, originally Jasper Green) about a year ago. This is a factory lip/bumper combo from the factory/dealer, so not someone’s ghetto install on their bumper using sheet metal screws and double stick tape. Two small blems in the paint (pictured). Will not separate lip and bumper. No shipping.

90-93 Integra 2dr Driver Side Window Switch - $180 DECIDED TO KEEP
35750-SK7-A02 BNIB, only taken out to inspect and take pics. This price may seem crazy but these were $238.50 new from the dealer, are discontinued and pretty much everyone with a DA know these switches almost always have broken mounting tabs and can cause slow window roll up. If my price is too high I’ll gladly keep it and put it in my track car.

JDM DA Window Visors - $500 SOLD
New but have been mocked up and do not include original packaging. Very soft and supple still, no scratches, original double sided tape still applied. Includes all 8 clips + screws + nuts.

Good stuff from a good guy. Hope they find nice homes.

Looks I am too late for most of the things I want and need to restore my GS-R. What is making you liquidate all your parts? Iv’e been searching for the Mugen replica skirts for years!

I’ve been collecting parts for 10-15yrs now and finally came to the realization that I don’t need this stuff. I have a GS-R which is a track car and thus most of these parts don’t make sense on a car like that. I had been wanting to pick up a nice AGP GS-R so that I had street and track versions but after looking for 3yrs and finding nothing decent I’ve just given up. Realistically, if I ever buy another GS-R I’ll be buying something in very nice original condition that does not need any restoration. Just trying to lighten my load right now and straighten out some personal priorities.

Damn… basically nothing left lol

I started throwing away my storage stuff too from 3-4 parted out DAs. No market for them these days.

Looks like mostly everything sold but good luck to you!

There’s a market for it lol, if you have good parts they will sell fast like everything in colins post did in a week lol

Added some 5x100 RPF1’s and lowered a few prices.

Very true haha!

Cleaned up the thread a little so it’s more obvious what’s still available.

Couple more items sold. Prices lowered on pretty much everything else - these lower prices are only posted here on g2ic so please mention G2IC to get that pricing.

i will take the floormats :slight_smile: , i dont see a price for the visors.

i will take the floor mats :slight_smile: and i dont see a price for the visors

Oops, must have accidentally deleted the price for the visors, thanks for the heads up - just fixed that. Mats are pending and unavailable at the moment. This is longer than I like stuff to be pending but I’m holding them for a long time member who put a deposit down.

no problem!

Dropped the price on the long block to see if maybe I can get that picked up before I leave town in a week - g2ic pricing only.

Updated with some more sold stuff. Also, I will be out of town from 6/27 to 7/11 so will be unable to get shipping quotes or ship anything until I return.

OE rear lip sold yesterday, not much left.

More price drops.

bump…