looking for a good battery. $$ not an issue

What batteries, along the lines of Braille or Odyssey, are good for a daily driver? I’m having battery issues and am looking to spend a bit more to get a reliable dry-cell battery…
What CCA is feasible for our G2s?

I don’t know what the optimum CCA is for our cars, but Kinetic and Stinger make some good (smaller profile) batteries.

The odyssey,stinger,batcap, xs power, hawker are all batteries that fit your needs. I’d suggest 550cca or above.

My last red top Optima battery lasted almost 6 years.

My friend never had problems daily driving with his Odyssey, it’s when they sit that they don’t work very well. I have to keep mine on a battery tender otherwise it’ll go dead since the car only gets used once every month or two. For full size batteries I highly recommend the Optimas. I’ve had them in two of my cars and they last longer than any regular battery I’ve ever seen. Plus they look better and are sealed (personally I’ll never buy anything but a non-spillable battery again).

my odyssey was good until winter hit…just look for high CCA, i think i’m going optima next to transfer to the trunk with

AGM or Absorbed Glass Mat is a great way to go that’s better than traditional designs. They are sealed which makes them a bit safer. You usually get better amperage output for the size. I’ve had an Optima red top model 8022-091 for a few years now and am pleased with it. Its a stock replacement size. When my truck needed a new one I got a Duralast AGM from Autozone that was a bit cheaper than the Optima. Since the truck is more of a beater to me I went with that, its been great for a couple years now. These batteries also seem to hold up better in low temperatures. My old Dodge pickup started right up in 4 degree F the other night. The last couple of traditional batteries that it used to have strained a lot more to get that lump of a V8 turning. This is where the higher cold cranking amperage was an advantage. Unless some other affordable technology comes along and blows this away I’ll be using AGM for many more years.